Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Yash,

The birth certificate is from US, as she was born there.

Preeti

What nationality she has right now .

American nationaluty. we have aPIO card for her ( Person of Indian Origin) issued by Indian embassy that entitles her to stay in India as we (her parents) are Indian

Preeti

Better contact school than . As only American BC would  not have been issue but this is spl case.

Thanks Sakshi for your help here.

If kids have an american BC are they treated differently in schools ?

Preeti

No issues with American or Indian BC but PIO could be an issue for fees.

Preeti generall birth certificate validates the Birth Date. As she is PIO nationality would be America not India. So fill correct option. Rest don't talk to school for that matter untill they themselves say, otherwise they may bring in some NRI fees sort of thing. Better save those bucks :)

Preeti: you woudl need to submit both PIO and birth Certificate. However fees and process would be as per NRI on which youy would need to speak to the school

Hi Arun,

I am not sure why I would need a PIO as by descent she becomes an Indian . We just  had gone to US for a short assignment when she was born. Is it not that I fil lher nationality as Indian only and then see what the school says ?

Thanks

Hi

I am not Clear on Somerville school

One is Somerville International School and the other is at Sec-22 Somerville School, NOIDA

Which one is better ?

Which one is ICSE ?

Thanks

Deepika

Sec 22 is old and established..most sought after . somervile int just started last year. Chk school website for all details .sec 22 is cbse

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat