Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I will go to DPS sec 132 for interaction. Any tips?

Saumya

No interview . simple interaction.

Could you please let me know the Admission form open date for Father angel school Noida and what all the criteria to get admission into this school for nursery.

Admission forms are expected to open in 1st week of September

When admission of St thomas Indirapuram will open and what will be the admission fees

What is admission fee of St Francis Indirapuram

can you please confirm the feedback on St Francis Indirapuram

hi- pls share the admission process for Amity. for submitting the form, both parents are required? also, how many interactions there and when do they meet the child?

No Kopal for round one either of the parents can do. They will also give some forms and questionaire to fill up. After that there will be one round with kid based on your responses in questionaire.

thanks Aditya

Please rank the schools near Crossing Republic - DPSI, Amity Vasudhara sec 6,1, St Francis, Ryan International, DPSGhaziabad,  Cambridge vasundhara, Bal bharti or any other?

Thanks in advance

St.PAUL'S ACADEMY (ICSE)

Admissions 2015-16 REGISTRATION FOR PRE-NURSERY & NURSERY

Those parents who wish to get the names of their wards registered for admission to the Pre-Nursery in St. Paul’s may please note that the Registration Forms will be issued only to those parents who produce the Date of Birth Certificate of the Candidate issued either by - 1) The District Office of the Registrar of Births and Deaths or 2) The Date of Birth Certificate issued by the ‘Nagar Nigam’. Date of Birth Certificate issued by the village ‘Pradhan’ will not be acceptable; in such case the parents have to get the Affidavit signed by the S.D.M. of the place. No exemption will be made to any parent to procure the registration form from the school office without the essential document.

Registration for the academic year 2015-16 will be opened to Classes Pre-Nursery & Nursery from 1st September to 8th September 2014.(Time 8.00 am. to 12.00 noon). The completely filled in Registration Form with all the relevant documents has to be submitted to the school office before 13th September 2014 and you will be issued a receipt for the same with your registration number. The minimum age for registering your ward for Pre-Nursery class is not less than Two years and eight months and not more than Three years on 31st March 2015. A grace period of just one month may be relaxed on either ends.

The Interaction/Test date will be on 15th,16th,18th and 22nd September 2014. Lucky Draw will be conducted on Wednesday, 24th September 2014. The result will be put on the notice board on Thursday, 25th September 2014 at 10.00 a.m. and their admission will take place on 25th, 27th &29th September 2014. Entrance Test for Nursery will be conducted on 11th October 2014 and the result will be put on the notice board on 14th October 2014.Syllabus for Nursery (written) : English--A – Z(Capital Letters) Maths -1- 20.

http://www.stpaulsacademy.in/admission.php

ST. PAUL'S ACADEMY
Address SEC - 9, RAJ NAGAR, GHAZIABAD 201002
Phone No. 0120-2829466, 4263447, 9958472707
E-Mail stpacademy@rediffmail.com
  principal@stpaulsacademy.in
Web: http://www.stpaulsacademy.in

Hi Sakshi,

Please help me what should i fill in legal guardian section.

Can I put my in laws name there.

Regards,

Sunil.

Yes for sure Sunil, you can fill any of grandparents name who are more likely to look after your kid in your absence.

Regards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat