Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Shinni :- Can apply but I won't recommend. It's too far for a 3 yr old kid to travel daily. Moreon there are good schools in your vicinity. 

Hi,

I'm staying in gurgaon and my child is in a play school. We will be relocating to NOIDA by next year march. If I apply for nursery  admission in noida will they consider it. How will they judge my child in the Neighborhood Criteria. Can any one help please with a solution.

Draw of lots will be held at 10.00 a.m. on 20 Sep 14 only if there is a need for it.

The school shall display its Admission List on the website www.bbpsnoida.com as well as on the School Notice Board on 20 Sep 14 at 05.00 a.m.

Is there a problem with the dates or timing? Or Am i missing something?

Hi,

How is the feedback of BAL BHARTI PUBLIC SCHOOL NOIDA?

Thanks,

VM

VM

Its decent like any old traditional school.

bal bharti is very good as far as academics are concerned

Charu

DPS expressway fees:

60k admission fees (out of this only 20k refundable)
22k annual fee
20k quarterly tuition fees

All this to be paid within three days of they confirming registration.

Hi Ankit,

Do they confirm the registration on the same day of interaction. Also since other schools forms are not out, what do you recommend should we wait or the school will have no vacant seats left

Please advise

Ankit u mean to say total of 102000 has to be paid at the time of admission.

i believe so..

Bal Bharti has not mentioned Rent Agreement as Address Proof, Wont they accept it as valid proof?

Hi Shakhi, 

I also have same question regarding sommerville. They also have not mentioned in Form. Do they accept rent aggrement?

Please reply if you have any idea.

Thanks 

Amit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat