Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amit,

They are accepting rent agreement as address proof. But it had to be 6 months old at-least.

They have mentioned which is not accepted as address proof and gave example of documents.

I have submitted Voter card as address proof. Till now only 5 parents including me submitted the form.

Also Somerville 132 forms are also taken over there as there is a representative present from Somerville Sec 132.

Regards,

Sunil.

Sunil are they accepting Nationalized bank statement.

Only if it is being considered as address proof in any other govt department.

You can submit bsnl telephone bill, not airtel or any other.

Regards,

Sunil.

I submitted PNG bill and Airtel bill as address proof today and it was accepted.

It would be better to have the photocopies of bills attested by a Gazetted officer.

Birth certificate copy has to be attested by Gazetted officer as specified in the form...

Thanks Sunil for your help.

hi Sunil,

how will sommerville intimate shortlisted candidates? and from when? any clue abt their criteria apart from the distance factor?

thanks

Kopal

Sommerville will send the letter through courier to each shortlisted candidate,don't think there is any other imp. criteria other than distance and resident of Noida .

Hi,

When will results would be declared for DPS Indrapuram, We attended session on 16th August.

Regards,

Swati Nigam

Hi Swati Nigam,

Can you tell me the interaction details of DPS Indrapuram?

What questions have they asked to you and your child??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Anil Verma

Hello Sakshi

I just wanted to know whether Bal Bharti, Noida forms are out. If yes what is the last date. for submission.

Regards

charu

Charu

It will start from 1 Sep.

Hi .. how is Step by Step School, Noida ... what is the fee structure and is it worth the fees?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat