Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Varun its fine...ultimately you are the guardian of your ward

@ Kamaljeet,

Can you plz share your feedback for Nursery admission in St Teresa vs St Francis with emphasis on academics, extra-curriculars, conducive environment etc. Rgrds, Sandeep Nangrani.

Thanks Kamaljeet

Sandeep

St Tress is mediocre school in terms of academics and extra Curricular  and sport facilities  

St Francis more emphasis on academics 

Hi, Can you please tell me about the admission process in Amity School Vasundhara - Sec 1. How is the level of education and the fee structure like.

Thanks

Deva

Sakshi/Kamaljeet,

Can you rate LVIS, Kothari, Mayoor, Shiv Nadar, Global Genesis in order of preference one should have.

Ignore their fees structures. (I am looking for preference considering academics, extra curricular and holistic development)

And also in case one gets admission in DPS Noida/Amity Noida, should I go for them or the new age schools. Need your view and other views too on it.

Varun

I also have same query.. I am also quite confused, whether to go for DPS Noida/Amity Noida/Khaitan - established schools,  or the new age schools. Can anybody please help to compare traditional schools with new age schools?

I too echo the same query.. 

Waiting to hear back. thanks.

Hi,

My son goes to creche. And so I have included the creche owners name in the Guardian section in  "Amity Noida Nursery admission form". Is it ok..will there be problems ? or should I change it and write Father's name ?

Kindly suggest on this .

Thanks !

Pallavi

Write fathers name.

Thanks Sakshi :)

Sakshi,

Now I am trying to edit the details in "Amity NOIDA Nursery admission form", but I am not able to do it as, it is showing "Form already submitted, You cant make changes now"

What should I do now ? Is this website problem ? or now I cant make changes ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat