Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Registration Fee of Rs.700 is asked to be made through Demand Draft only, but nothing is mentioned regarding payable to whom, etc.

Can anybody suggest me how is Gyanshree school in Noida...my son is 22 dec 2011 born and we are staying in New freinds colony..looking for a gud school in Noida or delhi, I know delhi's forms are still not out...please suggest how is Gyanshree and step by step noida.

Thanks 

Nabila

Nabila

New School ,no feedback.

Even I got to know about Gyanshree School, have heard that its a good school.

Hi , Has anybody filled in Amity vasundhara, Sec 6 form. The printout of the form is not showing the family information (though i filled it online). I tried doing it again..but the same result.

Hi - Why you have NEGATIVE thoughts about DLF. Please explain. As my kid is studying in Class-II there and I am really satisfied and happy about his overall development.

Hello Everyone !!

This Forum is of much help !

please help me out with the admission fees for Amity vasundhara ,noida , indus valley school (noida) and st.francis (indirapuram)!

Anjali

Amity Vasundhra Sec - 6 Fee Structure:

Admission Charges - ~Rs 72K (this includes Admission Fee and 1st Quarter tution fee)

Tution Fee 2nd Quarter onwards - ~Rs 18K.

Today I went to DPSI to inquire about the results. They told that list will be out by September 2nd week and  I guess it will be for shortlisted candidates. There might be another interaction for selected children (parents).

Amity Vasundhra sector-6 will publish the results on 29th August and parents will be called for second interaction along with child. Today they gave one questionnaire to fill and collected the registration form along with required documents.

Hi Amit,

Need one help..I filled the Amity Vasundhara Sec 6 form today..but the printed form is not showing the family details..though i filled it online. Did you face the similar issue. Need your help urgently as I have to submit the form by tomorrow. Thanks in Advance.

Hi Deepak,

So you already got the date, time to submit the form. Then you must have received registration number and password. Please go to the website http://amity.edu/aisadmission/index.aspx and login and you can edit the details there. I did not face such issue.

But as we have the option to edit, I think you should be able to do it. Which details you are not able to get father,mother,  guardian?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat