Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Somya

I submitted the form today. We need to go to the room mentioned in the form. They took the form and gave us a questionare to fill up which included paternal, maternal grandparents qualification, designation, etc. And few general questions like what will you do if your child is careless and keeps on forgetting his belongings at school, what do you think of today's scenario of education system, what do you expect from us, etc...

They give you 45 mins for filling this questionaire. We reached a bit late (due to parking issues outside) so the teacher sitting in the room strictly mentioned that you'll get less time. 

The shortlisted list will be out on 29th August, 5 pm.

Hi,

In the previous years, BBPS Noida had Online registration facility for Nursery admissions.

Nothing is mentioned about the same in the portal, will it be there this time?

For the address proof, will the Rent Agreement suffice?

let me guide/suggest plz ...

In Amity Vasundhara Sector-6 they will consider rent agreement as address proof???

Yes they will. Passport, voter ID,bank statement, elec. bill, Rent deed, fixed line phone bill are the only valid address proof documents for Amity Vasundhara.

Thanks Amit Ji..!!

P.S>  The teacher at Amity - 6 mentioned yesterday that whoever submitted the 'Driving License' as the address proof, they may have to submit copy of another document if called for the second round of interaction.

Sakshi,

Now I am trying to edit the details in "Amity NOIDA Nursery admission form", but I am not able to do it as, it is showing "Form already submitted, You cant make changes now"

What should I do now ? Is this website problem ? or now I cant make changes ?

I am also facing same issue.

Date of submission of form is 26 Aug in Amity Noida

Not sure. I was able to edit the form till last day of submission. Might be they have removed this option.

Try checking with school.

I was also trying to make a change but couldn't. It looks like if the date given to you has passed and/or you're done with the form submittion round, you can't make further changes.

Are the nursery admissions for DPS-Expressway open?

Priyanka,

you can call the school they'll give you appointment with principal for interaction , no formal interview.

Richa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat