Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kopal they give the registration no and Interaction date and time at the time of submission.

Richa

thanks Richa...

General Interaction with parents, they'll ask same questions as mentioned in the form.

Also interaction with the child.

Richa

cambridge school noida will open 1st week of september

Anyone have feedback about Ramagya School Noida Sec50 and when Nursery Admission 2015-16 will start.

Its already been started

Thanks Shinni.Just wanted to know school feedback.i mean how we rate this school  in terms of performence,quality and what is the fees structure?

Any idea whats the fee structure of ramagya school

may be helpful

for pre-nusery

quterly fee 4500.00

Hi All, 

I just had a word with Shiv Nadar Noida, they are starting admission process on 30th Aug 2014. The forms will be available from 30th Aug 2014 10 AM. And they have the orientation on the same day at 11 AM. 

Vishant

Has anyone been to any of the Jaipuria interaction??

For DPS Noida,

" On request of many parents the forms for Nursery shall be Opened for two days i.e. on Wednesday Aug.27, 2014 and Thursday Aug 28, 2014 from 9.00 a.m. to 9 p.m." (Those who have already Registered their ward online for session 2015-2016 SHOULD NOT re-register)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat