Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Please provide me the information on Nursery admission in Our Lady of Fatima Gurgaon. Is it open now?

Thanks for posting!!!

Somehow I didn't find information on Ramagya school website that their admission is Open for session 2015-16. Can someone please confirm.

Regards

Deependra

AN.com team confirmed on phone .Pls check online form .

I checked online as well there is no such info on there website as well

Its on website Deependra and you can fill online registration fee and the process will start in september ist week.

@Deependra

see the marquee in school's website

Registration (Pre Nursery, Nursery & KG) is Open. Kindly go to the link given below for online submission.

For online registration

http://www.ramagyaschool.com/online_pay.php

Hi,

I went through their online process of filling up the form and paid Rs. 500. After the payment I did not get confirmation on what the next steps are. It took me back to Ramagya website, and their is not intimation on my email too. Not sure whether I did the right thing. Whatever be the case the process is extremely confusing.

Anyone having any clue?

Regards.

You should contact school and confirm with their future process they follow.

Deependra you need to contact the school as some site issues are there, same happened with me today i visited the school and showed them the transaction message came from my bank and they have given me the prospectus and date of interaction.

Hello Deependra,

Today i also done payment , but no confirmation. So send mail to them,then will call tomorrow for confirmation.

I ahve asked ramagya school admission is going on

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat