Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Registration forms are available in school. I have collected today.

Dear Deependra,

I also wanna get admission in Nursery for my son. Could you tell me how did you know about the school and how is it. Have you taken feed back. 

How it is possible. I have taken the form and planning to submit tomorrow. How it is possible.

so kindly let me know from where I will get the form for Ramagaya and what the corresponding dates

Ragesh,

You can get it from school as well u can register onliine and collect the form from the school.interaction is starting from first week of september.

Whats the fee structure for jaipuria and what refund policy they follow?

Hi Manish ... when did u fill the form?

I'm yet to fill the form ... just wondering what kind of interaction date can I expect.

Please let me know about Ramagya School ..... I am not getting review for this school. Pl help me..

thanks

Swati

Swati

Mixed reviews we got .rest parents who tried last year or others can tell you better

Hi My neighbors daughter goes to Ramagya, he is bit confused as the school has some unnecessary demands like recently they asked from a KG kids parents to pay Rs 6000/- for a photo album. Also one more experience he shared that during swimming sessions his daughter gets skin allergy after swimming when he inquired about it he found that the pool is open for outsiders in evening which causes hygenic issue.

So I am not trying for that school. it is in my no go list.

Regards,

Sunil,

Thanks for sharing info it helps other parents to take right decision and Rs.6000 for photo album clearly indicates they are money laundering institution.

one of the worst school in sector 50..went there in one of annual function, kind of crowd of kids and teachers were pathetic..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat