Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My Son's date of birth is 28.02.2010....is that necessary/compulsorythat I have to get his admission for Nursery in the academic year 2017-2018 ( he will become 3+  age)...or I can wait for next academic year i.e. 2018-2019...In other words...can I go for his admission after he crosses the age of 4+  in Nursery.

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is exact date of birth

Sorry....typographical error....the DOB is 28.02.2014
Eligible for nursery admissions in Delhi
As min age is 3yrs on 31 Mar 2017
Is there any maximum age limit for nursery admission....can I wait for next year for nursery admission when he turns 4+
As of today no upper age limit but the case is sub judice ..better block your seat thid year.
Thanks a ton

I think you typed wrong DOB of your son ( 28.02.2010) . If its 2010 then your son will be 7 yrs old in feb-2017 and don't think Nursery admission will be applicable for him.

As per your words he is going to be 3+ and i guess its best option for you to try this year if you get good school you are lucky and if not then next year you can also try.

FYI - In NURSERY class there is nothing but fun my son was 3 yrs 3 month when he started his formal school and believe its fun classes usually school takes ...

Sorry...typographical error....DOB is 28.02.2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat