Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery admission: HC questions logic behind pts to transfer~PTI

No Description

Views: 5494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But then those lists are provisional, these arent final list. though many or most of schools have done due diligence, yet if court was to disallow transfer points- there is strong case of re-draw to happen.

infact couple of school (managment, principals) had this apprehension of re-draw...

I feel transfer points should be replaced with first child points. And the court should order a stay on the ongoing admission process till the judgement is out.

I don't know what will happen and will HC give a verdict for taking our draw again on 28th Feb after getting reply from DoE !!!

My child's name is there in a couple of schools in first list. (I am a 70 pointer, chose to ne honest, once again)

But I would still prefer that draw in all the schools happen again. I am hopeful, honesty will take us to a better place and a better system.

There should not be re-draw for the girls under 5% quota as they are selected irrespective of points. Also, if any kid is selected either boy or girl on 70 points then there should not be re-draw of that kid. 75 points should be converted into 70 points for transfer cases only and then there should be a draw will all the 70 points candidates not selected earlier.

ankush ji re draw should be completely not partially since it would not be justice with the children of 75 pointers otherwise 70 pointers would get benefit to participate in two times draw hence re draw should be completely instead of partially.

both resons look correct

70 is the new 0. And instead of giving domicile points to us delhiites  our kids' right to gud education has been compromised. Its so disheartening.

TRANSFER POINTS HAVE TO BE ABOLISHED!! THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THIS EXCEPT OUR HON LG, WHO HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ON THE PLIGHT OUR 70 POINTERS!! 

IF THEY REALLY DO AWAY WITH THE TRANSFER POINTS IT WILL REALLY BE A BOON AND A BLESSING FOR THEY DELHIITES! AND NOT AT ALL A PARTIALITY WITH THE SELECTED CANDIDATES BECAUSE MOST OF THEM (AS POINTED OUT BY OUR COMMENTERS) ARE FAKE!!! I HOPE THAT WITH THEIR REPORT THE DoE ALSO CHANGES THE DATE FOR DISPLAYING THE FIRST LIST TO 5TH MARCH, SO THAT BY THAT TIME EVERY SCHOOL WILL GET SUFFICIENT TIME FOR REDRAWS...

This is sheer ridiculous, kids with 70 points stand no where. Dont you think so this is inhuman. Why the privilege is being given to  alumni or sibling or transfer cases. People staying in delhi since long time have no right to send their kids to good schools.  This is the question of our kid's life ... pls get up and raise your voice ...

I dont understand what the hell happening .... 90 -95 points getting admission directly.. and 75 are being considered for draw... what the hell will happen to the poor 90% kids with 70 points... They are not even considered for draw.. Who has given the right to govt to spoil kid's future.. i am sailing in same boat ... can anybody comment 

not just transfer points according to me alumni points shud also be removed and more over there shud not be any girl child quota although iam also trying for my single child (girl) but I feel all kids shud be given fair chance, why differentiate girls and boys at this tender age they are small innocent kids they all deserve equal fair chance to go in for good education... might need girl quota at higher education but not at this level, only sibling points are justified and genuine....what say?

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
20 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
20 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
21 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat