Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

pls let me know when will the schools in Noida open the admission process for 2015-16 session?

Views: 3704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vibhor

Its a Decent school.

Let me knw abt ny gud schools near by sec-70,72,74

Hi All,

We will be moving to Noida end of this year, so I am looking for my daughter's nursery admission in Noida. I have no idea of how the admission procedure works. It will be great if someone can help me with below questions so that I can start school hunt for my daughter -

1) Will this site, send us emails as to when the admission forms will come for every school

2) I am right now staying in Delhi and will move to noida in dec-Jan, so can I still apply for Noida schools and I can give th adress of my new place in Noida. Do schools send any correspondence on the addresses ?

3)  What is the selection criteria for schools in Nodia ? Is it again point based ? So does that mean we apply in schools closer to our house

4) I saw some mothers are preparing a list of good schools in the below conversations. That will be very helpfl  for new Moms like us. From where are you finding this information ?

5) How many forms should we generally fill ?

Waiting to seek your advice.

Thanks

Preeti

1 Yes you will get all the updates in email from forms till results.

2 Many school like DPS noida / Somerville/ FatherAgnel etc will give admission to noida resident staying near the school ,so its school specific as new schools dont mind giving admisssion to Delhi residents

You should fill atleast 8-10 schools as you wont be eligible in many schools as  you dont have Noida resident/address proof

3 Most of the schools taking interview of parents and many also take interview of kids .

see the thread below to understand whole procedure

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-g-noida-ghaziab...

HI Sakshi,

Thanks for your reply. I wanted to understand the eligibility point you mentioned above. Not sure what you mean when you say I will not be eligible. I have my house papers on my name and it is just that I am not staying there.

Do you mean I need to have a bill on my name. Please elaborate.

Thanks

Preeti

Schools like dps noida / sommerville/ father agnel /amity are very strict  and would require school specific address proof .please join all the desired school groups and check what they had asked last year.

Can anybody share the questions ( with answers) asked from parents and kid during nursery admissions.

Hi Sakshi

Please confirm me on updates for Gurgaon admission and also let me know which group should I join and how.

Divya

Be regular on forum and keep checking your email on regular basis.Join gurgaon  group by clicking on it.

Dear All,

May I know about below points:-

Is there any school who consider the Kid if Mother is not available during Interview/Admission due to medical issue? Or any other school in which kid's presence not necessary and as it happens in Mumbai.

thanks

Swati

Swati

In noida its better if both the parents are present , rest as nothing is transparent .i cannot say how badly it will effect.

Last year Amity did not call kids and new age school also dont insist but all old schools take children's interview .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat