Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

pls let me know when will the schools in Noida open the admission process for 2015-16 session?

Views: 3704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Sakshi,

what was the pattern of interview at DPS, Apeejay and Sommerville last year?

one of my colleagues 3.2 yr old was asked to spell his name at DPS..how can a 3 yr old spell his name?

Kopal

Each and every minute detail is present in respective group.pls join the groups.

Sakshi ... Amity have called the kids for interaction ... just for first round only parents are called .... 

Hi
I am new in noida please help me b to know about school forms

Payal

Please see last year trend of school form dates ( normally few start from july end or aug)

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/noida-g-noida-ghaziab...

Dear Moderator

My daughter is 08 the March 2012 born.In some schools they are asking 3+ as on Mar 31,2015 and in some its 3.5 Years.(came to know from last years details on your site)

Should i fill forms this year or wait for 1 more year.Is there any risk of her being over-age next year. Please suggest.

@Soni

If you don't fill this year then your daughter would be overage for some schools like amity etc.

Better try this year .

Hi,

I had the same problem this year. My daughter turned 3 on March 1st 2013, and going against my intuition, I got her admitted to Nursery at one of the renowned schools in Noida.

The school, staff and above all the principal & her class teacher  were very good. They took special care of her. But, then when it came to writing and sitting in class, my daughter wasn't ready for it. She was not able to sit still in class and could not grip a pencil. We met the principal who suggested that waiting for an academic year would do her more good than harm and mutually decided to withdraw her from the formal school set-up.

She now goes to nursery at a play school and is learning at her own pace. I also teach her at home and she is happier. She will join Nursery at the same formal school again next year. (the school was kind enough to say that she will not be treated as a fresh admission case).

I have learnt with my experience that there is no such thing as being over-age. I would suggest that you go by your intuition and see if your child is ready for Nursery in a formal school set-up. If not, please waiting an academic year will be ONLY good for her.

Regards,

Sunanda

Hi Sakshi,

My daughter was born in America and has a birth certificate of US. Does it matter in admissions in Noida schools

Preeti

No it does not make any difference in any school but some school insist the name of child to be written on it.

Can someone help me rank these schools as they all are close to my house -

Sommerville international school
Amity Noida
DPS132  expressway
SBS
Appejay
Mayoor Public School

I am staying in Sector - 22 Noida . I have selected few schools:-

BAL BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL

BILLABONG SCHOOL NOIDA,

Cambridge Public school

D.A.V. School

Father Agnel Public School

GIIS

KHAITAN SCHOOL NOIDA

Manav Rachna International School

Ramagya

Ryan International School

Sapphire International School

Somerville Noida

THE MILLENIUM SCHOOL

VISHWA BHARATI SCHOOL NOIDA

Kindly sugeest which of the following are good to go for? and fees????

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat