Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Kindly cnfrm admission policy for nxt year. IST point have been scrapped or not. 70 points for 8 kms radius wil b sufficient for draw or 75 points are required.

Views: 823

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure nursery admission guidelines won't be same for next year. We have to totally review from scratch and hope Mr.Sumit Vohra should be in advisory representing parent community to come out with new guidelines universally accepted by all.

Hello, I m new member. I also want to know when I shud be start searching for admission forms for next year 2015-16. And also which schools are best in west delhi. My daughter is in pre- nursery. She ll be 3 in this August. Pls help me out. She is my first daughter.

Follow this forum as your child is eligible for nursery next year. Before admission forms DOE will come with the guidelines with uniform common admission schedule. May be after end of Oct.

Thank u so much but pls update me when school starts giving forms ..

Anytime from mid Dec. But follow this forum from Oct.

Hi, I am the new member on this forum. My child is 2.6 as of now, and she is about to go to the play school. I am not sure should I go for her admission in nursery class in 2015-16 session or play way becuase of the different age criteria followed by different schools. I am looking for her admission in DAV Sahibabad, St. Thomas Sahibabad and Greenway modern school, Dilshad Garden. Can anyone please guide me?

For DAV Sahidabad

Eligibility for admission to : (Age as on 31st March)

Pre-Nursery-  Age 2.5+ years

Nursery   -    Age 3.5+ years

Prep     -  Age 4.5+ years

For St.Thomas

Children born between 1st October 2010 to 30th September, 2011..

Schedule:-

Forms can be downloaded from the Website www.stthomasghaziabad.org /sahibabad  last week of October.

For Greenway child should complete 3 years as on March 31st 2015 for nursery admission and it applies all over Delhi.

Go by the appropriate age required by the schools.

Thank you so much Ma'am. It will help me a lot to decide. Is there any other good school in Dilshad Garden area?

You have to apply to few schools like Arwachin, Greenfields, Greenway, Hansraj Samark, St.Lawrence, Rose Mary, Lovely and then opt for a better school later on if selected.

Hello, My son is 2 years as of now. He will be 03 years on 8th April' 15. I would like to know about good schools near Jasola Vihar, Delhi. 

The admission policy for year 2014-15 should be framed in such a manner that schools should not be allowed in any manner to exploit parents financially or any other manner

Please help me . Tell me the best school list in east delhi. And also give me details like age criteria and dates of admission forms release.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat