Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Please help me with the review of PP International School. Is PP International School better or Apeejay School ?

Views: 236

Replies to This Discussion

Both the schools are good but P P International has a very good reputation especially when it comes to imparting education in a modern and technologically advanced manner. Students are given a constant stage exposure and the teachers are using advanced softwares in teaching English alphabets and to enhance English conversational skills. There are innumerable sports and co-curricular activities (Soccer, Lawn Tennis, basketball, long jump, shot put etc, personality development classes) Overall it is a fun based learning experience for a child but wih a very advanced and modern approach.I am quite happy as my child is studying here.

Heritage school & Delhi heritage school both in Rohini are same or different schools under different management? Are they good ?

I think they are different. "Delhi Heritage" is in Sec 22 Rohini and 'Heritage' is in sec 23. Heritage school admission form is available online 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat