Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Details of case coming in HC on 29 Jan DOE vs ACTION COMMITTEE UNAIDED RECOGNIZED PRIVATE SCHOOLS

1. NEXT DATE - 9 FEB
  2. DETAILS AWAITED
  3. WE WILL POST DETAILED REPORT HERE ONLY -
  4. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. COURT NO 1
  6. CASE  NO 23.  LPA 781/2014 

DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION Vs. ACTION COMMITTEE UNAIDED RECOGNIZED PRIVATE SCHOOLS AND ORS 

SEE THE ATTACHMENT FOR COMPLETE CAUSE LIST

Views: 5170

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reminds me of Damini movie- "tarik par tarik, tarik pe tarik"- :)

Thanks sakshi.eternally indebted to admission nursery team for awesome work! Hope something meaningful comes out

Ashish

Thanks for your kind words .

Nothing is going to come out as all are in hand & glove. Indians don't have right to even question court as that would be contempt. When the intention is right everything can be achieved , unfortunately this year the nursery admission process had been money making for all the agency involved. 

VERRDICT Is Known to all ! Any person with fair legal system knowledge can interpret the Reason for Repeat Date Deferment.. End verdict would be of Not able to scrap thousands of admissions and hence allowing all status quo on admissions. May review next year when more money is at stake !

Schools are laughing their way to bank..

Parents with No political connect, no deep pockets and lacking Alumni , Sibling and Neighborhood (2-15 kms definition) are on noose !

‘स्कूलों को दिशा-निर्देश तय करने का अधिकार गलत’
नई दिल्ली (ब्यूरो)। दिल्ली सरकार  ने तर्क रखा है कि प्वाइंट सिस्टम को खत्म कर निजी स्कूलों को दाखिलों के लिए दिशा-निर्देश तय करने का अधिकार देने से शिक्षा का व्यवसायीकरण होगा। यह फैसला पूरी तरह से गलत है। दाखिला प्वाइंट सिस्टम से ही होना चाहिए। मुख्य न्यायाधीश और न्यायमूर्ति आरएस एंडलॉ की खंडपीठ के समक्ष पेश याची के अधिवक्ता ने न्यायमूर्ति मनमोहन के 28 नवंबर के फैसले को जनहित के खिलाफ बताते हुए इसे बच्चों के अधिकारों का हनन करने वाला बताया। उन्होंने कहा कि इससे स्कूलों की मनमानी बढ़ेगी और यह स्वायत्तता के नाम पर शिक्षा का व्यवसायीकरण होगा।

Thanks for the update.

Seems promising, let's see what will happen on 9th Feb.

Anytime :)

Saks

Sakshi, the details that you have put up is 2013 observation of the court. Do you have any update on today's development in the court?

Something WRONG with the news article....The hearing was today i.e THURSDAY...but this news if of some very old hearing it appears which was held on some TUESDAY. If anyone has todays status please upload.

Sakshi Mam

Thanks for the update.

I could sense a breath of fresh air coming back after the current polluted nursery admission process.

Let me keep my fingers crossed for Feb 9th hearing.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat