Form Dates | Admission /Age Criteria | Fee Details | Schools List I Results
Click at the name on the link of school to be directed to our thread display that particular post.Parents are requested to contribute by helping each other.
Q-When does the Nursery Admissions start in Delhi.
A- All Delhischools follows fixed admission calendar, last year admissions started in Nov.
See last year thread for all details below.
Q-What is the Age criteria for Nursery Admissions.
A-All schools take Min 3 years and Max 4 yrs on 31th Mar 2021.
See last year DOE admission Notification below. ( Point no 15 (iv) )
Q-What is the Admission Criteria.
A-All school follow point system, see last year point system for 1700 schools zone wise.
Q-What are the documents required.
Q-What types of forms are there.
A-There are three types of forms.
1 Completely online.
2 Download form from school website and deposit physically at school.
3 Physical forms ( Collect from school and deposit after filling with documents at school).
Q-How do i find reviews of the school.
A-You can join respective groups.
Q- What is difference between New Age School (NAS) and Traditional School(TS).
Q-When does KG and senior classes admissions open.
A-No fixed admission calendar or criteria . Admission starts Nov on wards and go till June. Most of schools take children / parents interview, some follow point system or FCFS depending on vacancy.
Q-When EWS/DG admissions start.
A-It is separate procedure, EWS/DG parents can apply in Gen Cat also. See EWS/DG Admissions last year notification below.
2020-21 Doe notification for EWS/DG Category (Click at the link below)
Join KG-12 Group for admission notifications below.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to not miss any update.
|Admission Schedule for Entry Level Classes (below Six Years of Age) for Open Seats in Private Unaided Recognized Schools of Delhi for the Session 2021-22 @ Private School Branch|
Thanks for prompt response.
I am unable to submit form of Somerville School Vasundhara Enclave.
It shows an error after filling the complete form and submission.
Contact school, could be server error.
may be some issue in internet.....as we submitted yesterday......no error reflect
H.S - 2, Sector - 23, Opposite Pkt. - 3, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.
Contact No: 011 - 30073000, 30073001, 02, 03, and 04
EMAIL ID: email@example.com
GUIDELINES FOR CLASS PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION 2021-22
Admission to Class – Pre-School for Academic session 2021-2022
Please read the instructions carefully before filling up the online Admission form to avoid
• After completing the form online press the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the page.
Make online payment of Rs.25/- which is necessary for the completion of the process.
• Take a printout of the entire application form duly filled by you for your reference.
• Upload a recent photograph of the child and parents.
• Upload relevant supporting documents as required (without supporting documents
your form will be rejected).
• After uploading the registration form successfully, you will receive an autogenerated
Application Acknowledgement Receipt, for your personal record.
(Please make sure that Pop-up blocker is Turned Off, to get the acknowledgementreceipt).
Children whose age is 3+ as on 31st March 2021 are only eligible for registration.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION TO PRE SCHOOL:
S.No. Criteria Points
1 Distance from school to Residence (00 - 05 Kms) 40
(05 and above) 30
2 Sibling with proven track record 10
3 First Born 30
4 Alumni/Staff 20
• Following documents must be uploaded with the application form (Originals will be
verified if shortlisted for admission).
1. A recent passport size photographs of the Father, Mother and Child each.
2. Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation or Concerned Civic
3. Affidavit of first-born Child by Parents.
4. Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Latest Electricity Bill, Water Bill/Telephone Bill/
Aadhar Card/ Passport/ Ration Card/ Voter ID card).
5. Aadhar Card of Student.
• Bring the self-attested photocopies of the following documents along with the printout
of the registration form at the time of admission .
FEE STRUCTURE 2021-2022
Fee Heads Amount
Admission Fee 200
Caution Fee 500
Annual Fee 11990
Development Fee (Annually) 11000
Tuition Fee (Quarterly) 18354
Activity Fee (Quarterly) 2376
TRANSPORTATION FEE (Per Month)
0-5 Kms 2650
5-10 Kms 2900
above 10 Kms 3350
Fee Structure 2020-21 is Uploaded.
• Fee Structure of 2021-22 will be uploaded after the necessary approval.
• The above-mentioned Fee Structure is for reference.
In case of any technical query feel free to contact us at: Contact No: 011-43193333; Ext. 5
Parent Help-desk department between 8:55 am to 6:45 pm.
Note: In case a particular class is not listed on the dropdown menu, it is because there is no
vacancy for the class. The class will re-appear in the dropdown menu if and when there are
The Fee at the time of admission shall be charged as per directions of the Directorate of
ADMISSION FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22 FOR GENERAL CATEGORY
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form to avoid rejection.
1. After completing the form, press the "FINISH" button at the bottom of the page.
2. Take a print out of the entire application form duly filled by you.
3. Sign the form and affix a recent photograph of your child.
4. Attach the relevant supporting documents as required (without the supporting documents your form will be rejected).
5. After uploading the registration form successfully, please pay rupees 25/- as registration fee online. you will receive an
auto-generated Application form and Acknowledgment Receipt, for your personal record (Please make sure Pop-up
blocker is Turned Off, to get the acknowledgment receipt)
6. Submit the entire set of documents (application form and supporting document) to the school office within the
permissible date otherwise it will be treated as cancelled. (no forms sent by post or proxy will be entertained).
7. Admission Schedule (2021-22)
Commencement of admission process and availability of forms :- 18/02/2021 (Wednesday)
Last date for submission of application form in school :-04/03/2021 (Thursday)
Uploading details of children who apply for admission Under open seats :- 09/03/2021 (Tuesday)
Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the :- 15/03/2021 ( Monday)
Children who applied for admission under open seat
The date for displaying first list of selected candidates :- 20/03/2021 (Saturday)
(Including waiting list) (Along with mark allotted under point system)
The date for displaying second list of candidates :- 25/03/2021 (Thursday)
(If any) (Including waiting list)(Along with mark allotted under point system)
Closure of admission process :- 31/03/2021(Wednesday)
8. Admission Criteria & Basic Point System
a. 75% of the seats will be filled against General category and separate 100 points scale will be calculated on the
similar guidelines as stated below.
SR. NO. CRITERIA MARKS
1 NEIGHBOURHOOD (0-6 KM) 50
2 6.1-8 KM 40
3 8.1-10 KM 30
4 SIBLING 20
5 ALUMNI 20
6 SINGLE PARENT 10
9. Age Criteria for Pre-school: - The child should have completed 3 years before 31st March, 2021.
10. Admission fee for form Rs. 25
11. Required Documents for General Category
a. Birth certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
b. Aadhaar Card of the child
c. Regarding documents valid as a proof of residence address (any one of the following)
Some of the indicative documents which can be considered as proof of residence of parents/child (anyone)
Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of
child). Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of parent.
Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Passport in the name of any of parents of
child. Aadhaar Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
d. Self-declaration of single parent.
e. School identity card of sibling studying in this school or copy of fee receipt.
f. Passport size photograph of the child and parents.
g. Special need/ disability certificate issued by competent authority.
HOLY CROSS CONVENT
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR NURSERY ( 2021 – 2022)
MOTHER CLAUDINE PRE – SCHOOL
ONLINE REGISTRATION :- 18.02.2021 TO 04.03.2021
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION WITH SUPPORTING 25.02.2021 TO 04.03.2021
DOCUMENTS IN SCHOOL: - (TIMING: 9.00AM TO 11.00AM)
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: - 04.03.2021 (THURSDAY)
(Timing- 9.00 A.M. TO 11.00A.M.)
THE FIRST LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATES: - 20.03.2021 (Saturday) at 3.00 p.m.
ANY QUERIES OF PARENTS REGARDING ALLOTMENT OF POINTS: 22.03.2021 TO 23.03.2021
(TIMING 10.00 A.M TO 11.00A.M.)
THE SECOND LIST (IF ANY) :- 25.03.2021 (Thursday) at 3.00p.m
ANY QUERIES OF PARENTS REGARDING ALLOTMENTS OF POINTS: 26.03.2021
(TIMING 10.00 A.M TO 11.00A.M.)
CLOSURE OF ADMISSION PROCESS: 31.03.2021
THE CHILD SHOULD COMPLETE 3 YEARS OF AGE BY 31.03.2021.
ON LINE REGISTRATION LINK FOR NURSERY ADMISSION 2021 – 22 WILL BE AVILABLE
ON OUR SCHOOL WEBSITE: http://www.hcncampuscare.orgFROM 18.02.2021 TO 04.03.2021
NO TELEPHONIC ENQUIRY WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
1. Your Child is eligible for admission only if his/her date of birth is between 01.04.2017 to 31.03.2018
** Minority schools shall have the right to reserve seats for the students belonging to the minority concerned.
The remaining seats, if any, will be treated as open seats and admission to these seats will be on the basis of
the fixed parameters/criteria and fixed points as shown below: -
(a) Neighbourhood ( 0 – 5 kms.) 20
(b) Sibling studying in School 15
© Parent Alumni of School 10
(d) Single Parent 05
(e) Christian 50
TOTAL NO. SEATS AVAILABLE: 110 (INCLUSIVE OF MANAGEMENT QUOTA AND MINORITY
THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS (PHOTOSTAT COPIES), SELF – ATTESTED, SHOULD BE
SUBMITTED ALONG WITH THE FORM, DULY FILLED.
1. Birth Certificate of the child from State Corporation and only in case of Catholics, Baptism Certificate
2. For Address Proof Voter I- Card (EPIC) / Aadhar Card / Electricity bill /Passport issued in the name of any
of the parents of the child.
3. Pass Out Certificate of either Class 10 or 12, in case the parents are Alumni of this school.
4. Supporting Documents in case of single parent.
5. Passport size photograph of the child.
** Recommendations will not be entertained
Rao Man Singh Sr. Sec. School
Roshan Pura, Paprawat Road Najafgarh,
1. Availability of Application/Registration form 18 FEB 2021(Thursday) to 04 March 2021(Thursday)
(Forms available at the office counter on each working day between 8.00 AM to 01.00 PM)
2. Last Date of Submission of Application/Registration form 04 March 2021(Thursday)
3. Display of First List of Selected Candidates 20 March 2021(Saturday)
(including Waiting List)
4. Display of Second List of candidates(including Waiting List) 25 March 2021 (Thursday)
5. Subsequent list of admission, if any27 MArch 2021 (Saturday)
6. Closure of admission process 31 March 2021 (Wednesday)
Allotment of Seats for admission to Pre School for the session 2021-22
1. TOTAL NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE : 120
2. SEATS FOR GENERAL CATEGORY : 90
3. SEATS FOR EWS/DG CATEGORY : 30
0 TO 05 KM
ABOVE 05 AND UPTO 07KM
ABOVE 07 KM
Minimum 3 Years as on 31.03.2021 and less than 4 Years as on 31.03.2021.
1)Two copies of passport size photos of student, 1 photo of mother, 1 photo of father & 1 photo of Guardian(if any).
2) Date of birth certificate (issued by competent authority)
3) Address Proofs:
a)Ration card issued in the name of parent/guardian (mother/father/guardian having name of child).
b) Domicile certificate of child or his or her parent/guardian.
c) VoterID of any of the parent/guardian.
d) Electricity bill/Mtnl telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent/guardian.
e) Aadhaar card issued in the name of the parent/guardian.
f) Aadhaar Card issued in the name of the child.
NOTE :If address/DOB or any other detail submitted by the parent/guardian is found to be incorrect, registration will be cancelled with immediate effect.
Ganga International School
Hiran Kudna, Rohtak Road, New Delhi - 110041.