Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80832

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rajni,G D Goenka public school takes 4 yrs on 31 mar 2017 in Kg and is quite sought after

Call all the schools like vasant valley and cross chk as they would clearly deny they have any tie up, as many parents took admission in beginning years thinking the same

I would suggest you to visit both the school and see infra and talk to parents and take final call.

Thank you Juhi

I spoke to GD Goenka. tomorrow i will visit the school.

any other schools you have in mind in Gurgaon apart from Suncity & Scottish High .

Pathways but if you are ok with ib board.

No Pathways is way too expensive i think. also to a certain age i dont mind our traditional board ISCE/CBSE 

ANYTHING ELSE ?

Lotus Valley but i think eligible for nursery,rest kuns/lancer have mixed feedback.

GD GOENKA Vs. RIDGE VALLEY SCHOOL

Kindly give your input. thanks in advance :) 

Rajni

GDG > Ridge Valley

See parents reviews and you can leave your query for parents studying in GDG

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_in...

Ridge Valley  does have not much reviews

Best would be to talk to parents of both the schools at the time of disbursal

great. thanks 

D.A.V. PUBLIC SCHOOL, SECTOR-14, GURGAON
PRE-NURSERY ADMISSIONS
(AT SECTOR-10A BRANCH) 
SESSION 2017-18

http://www.dav14gurgaon.org/dav14gurgaon.org/page/prenur.asp

List of Candidates selected in draw of lots dated 16-11-2016 for admission to PRE-NURSERY for Sec-10A

*Students of pre-nursery, which is in sector-10a branch, will be shifted to sector-14 or continue in sector-10a, according to the area of residence.

NOTE:
THE STUDENTS PASSING CLASS-VI FROM SECTOR-10A SCHOOL BRANCH,  WOULD   BE   TRANSFERRED TO THE  MAIN  SCHOOL AT SECTOR - 14 IN CLASS - VII.

Hi Sakshi,

My son got selected in pre-nursery in DPS sector 45, Gurgaon (to start in April 2017) with great guidance on this site (thanks for that). He could not apply in nursery in most schools as his DOB is in November 2013. However, now I am thinking if we can save a year and get him admitted to GD Goenka as they will take him in nursery this year itself. Which option would you suggest. I have seen good reviews on both schools on your site.

Alokita

In Delhi more than 2000 schools take 3yrs in nursery (fixed rule) and most sought after schools of Noida which had 3.5yrs cut off age earlier have changed to 3yrs for Nursery

I would suggest you to save one year and go for GDG .

Thanks Sakshi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat