Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anubha

New and does to belong to DPS society

Mixed reviews some major fee issue before summer vacations and school was closed for some days as lot of protest by parents

Rest you can visit the school n take reviews from parents

DAV SEC 14  Admission Notification

http://www.dav14gurgaon.org/

ADMISSION TO LKG

AFFIDAVIT for First born child

REGISTRATION OPEN

FOR SESSION 2018-2019

FOR

L.K.G.

(AGE REQUIREMENT: 3½ years+ as on 01.04.2018)

Registration Forms will be available at the School Reception between 8.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. on working days from 16.08.2017 to 24.08.2017. Registration Forms can also be downloaded from the website. Forms duly completed are to be deposited along with the attested photocopy of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation, proof of residence and one recent passport size photograph positively by 25.08.2017. For further details visit the school website www.dav14gurgaon.org.

Please Note:

• Forms will not be accepted after the last date i.e. 25.08.2017.

• Submission of application does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of vacancies.

• Incomplete Application forms will not be considered.

• Decision of the School Selection Committee for admission would be final.

• Transport facility available on existing routes only.

• Apply separately for EWS Category.

• List for draw of lots will also be put up, if required. (This refers to applicants with the same value points in a tie for the remaining seats).

• In case of twins, both the sibling will get points. In a situation of draw of lots, the names of both will be considered in a single chit so that together both are either selected or not considered for admission.

• List of the selected candidates for LKG would be displayed at schools’ website (www.dav14gurgaon.org) on 07.09.2017 at 4:00 p.m.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF L.K.G.

All documents listed below should be produced in original at the time of verification/ admission and self attested photocopies to be submitted with the Registration forms.

• BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Issued by the Municipal Corporation (Attested photocopy with the form and Original at the time of Admission).

• PROOF OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS - Passport/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Water Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill (Landline or Post Paid Mobile Bill)/ Election Commission Photo ID Card/Driving Licence/ Aadhaar Card/ Gas Connection Bill/ Photocopy of Passbook of running Bank Account/ Income Tax Assessment Order.

School will also verify the residential address through home visits.

• PROOF OF SIBLING - Photocopy of Latest Fee slip or Identity card (Applicable only for Real brother/sister of Sec-14/10A branch)

• PROOF OF ALUMNI (Only for D.A.V. Public School, Sector-14 Gurugram) - Senior Secondary/ Secondary Board Certificate. (Applicable only for parents of the child seeking admission)

• PROOF OF DEFENCE MARTYRS

• PROOF OF FIRST BORN CHILD - Affidavit duly signed by the parent (As per the format available on school website) stating that the child seeking admission is the first born child.

NOTE:

Please fill the Registration form as per specifications given above. In case of incomplete form/documents or incorrect information, the applications will be rejected.

LKG SELECTION PARAMETERS -2017

Admission would be granted on the basis of the followings parameters:

PARAMETER

Neighbourhood

(upto 10 km - 30, beyond 10 km - 25)

Sibling in D.A.V. Public School, Sec-14 &10A, Gurugram (Real Brother/sister only)

School Alumni of D.A.V. Public School, Sector-14, Gurugram (Applicable only for parents of the child seeking admission)

First Born Child

Children of Defence Martyrs

Staff of D.A.V.Public School, Sec-14 &10A, Gurugram

AREAS FALLING UNDER SECTOR – 14 SCHOOL FOR ADMISSION TO L.K.G.

S.NO.

AREA

SECTOR – 4, 5 & 6

SECTOR – 12, 14 & 17

SECTOR – 15 PART-I & PART-II

SECTOR – 20, 21, 22, 22B, 23 & 23A

SECTOR – 26, 27 & 28

SECTOR – 30, 31, 38 & 39

SECTOR – 40 & 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48 & 49

SECTOR – 50, 51, 52, 54, 55, 56 & 57

DLF - PHASE - I, II,III, IV & V

JACOBPURA

MARUTI VIHAR

MIANWALI COLONY

NEW COLONY

NIRVANA COUNTRY

OLD DLF COLONY

PALAM VIHAR

SOUTH CITY - I & II

SUSHANT ESTATE

SUSHANT LOK - I, II & III

ARDEE CITY

UPPALS SOUTHEND & SOUTHEND FLOORS

MALIBU TOWN

VATIKA CITY

WEMBLEY ESTATE & ROSEWOOD CITY

OLD DELHI ROAD

OLD & NEW RAILWAY ROAD

MEHRAULI ROAD

MAY FIELD GARDENS, TODAY'S BLOSSOM-I, M2K AURA - I, PALLADIANS-I & II

SOHNA ROAD (ALL SOCIETIES & AREAS FALLING ON SOHNA ROAD)

AREAS FALLING UNDER SECTOR – 10A SCHOOL FOR ADMISSION TO L.K.G.

S.NO.

AREA

SECTOR - 7, 7 EXT. & SHIVPURI

SECTOR - 9 & 9A

SECTOR - 10 & 10A

SECTOR- 33, 37(A, B, C, D)

SECTOR - 47, 48, 49 & 51

SECTOR-69,70

SECTOR - 81, 82, 83, 89, 90, 92

ALL SOCIETIES & AREAS FALLING ON SOHNA ROAD

BASAI ROAD

CIVIL LINES

FRIENDS COLONY

HANS ENCALVE

JYOTI PARK

KHANDSA ROAD

KRISHNA COLONY

LAXMI GARDEN

MADANPURI

MALIBU TOWN

MODEL TOWN

PATEL NAGAR

POLICE LINES

PRATAP NAGAR

ROSHANPURA

SHIVAJI NAGAR

SOUTH CITY-II

VATIKA CITY

JHARSA ROAD

TULIP PETALS

NOTE:

THE STUDENTS PASSING CLASS-V FROM SECTOR-10A SCHOOL BRANCH, WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN SCHOOL AT SECTOR - 14 IN CLASS - VI.

Admission To Pre -Nursery

REGISTRATION OPEN

FOR SESSION 2018-2019

FOR

PRE-NURSERY (SECTOR-10A SCHOOL)

(AGE REQUIREMENT: 2½ +years as on 01.04.2018)

Registration Forms will be available at the School Reception between 8.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m. on working days from 16.08.2017 to 24.08.2017. Registration Forms can also be downloaded from the website. Forms duly completed are to be deposited along with the attested photocopy of birth certificate from Municipal Corporation, proof of residence and one recent passport size photograph positively by 25.08.2017. For further details visit the school website www.dav14gurgaon.org.

Please Note:

• Forms will not be accepted after the last date i.e. 25.08.2017.

• Submission of application does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of vacancies.

• Incomplete Application forms will not be considered.

• Decision of the School Selection Committee for admission would be final.

• Apply separately for EWS Category.

• This is for the information of all the parents that there would be a draw of lots for Pre-Nursery admissions on 04.10.2017 at 11:30 a.m. in the school auditorium of D.A.V. Public School, Sector-14, Gurugram.

• Result will be displayed immediately after draw of lots on schools’ website (www.dav14gurgaon.org).

• Please note, for each application only one parent is invited due to space constraint. Children are not allowed in the school premises.

• It is mandatory to bring registration receipts for attending the draw of lots and entry will not be given in the school without the receipt.

• Transport facility is available on existing routes only. Kindly contact Mr. Rajbir, Transport Incharge in Sector-10A branch, regarding transport facility before depositing admission fee. 

• Students of Pre-Nursery, which is in Sector-10A branch, will be shifted to Sector-14 or continue in Sector-10A, according to the area of residence.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION OF PRE-NURSERY

All documents listed below should be produced in original at the time of verification/ admission and self attested photocopies to be submitted with the Registration forms.

• BIRTH CERTIFICATE - Issued by the Municipal Corporation (Attested photocopy with the form and Original at the time of Admission).

• PROOF OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS - Passport/ Registered Rent Agreement/ Water Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill (Landline or Post Paid Mobile Bill)/ Election Commission Photo ID Card/Driving Licence/ Aadhaar Card/ Gas Connection Bill/ Photocopy of Passbook of running Bank Account/ Income Tax Assessment Order.

School will also verify the residential address through home visits.

NOTE:

Please fill the Registration form as per specifications given above. In case of incomplete form/documents or incorrect information, the applications will be rejected.

AREAS FALLING UNDER SECTOR – 14 SCHOOL FOR ADMISSION TO L.K.G.

S.NO.

AREA

SECTOR – 4, 5 & 6

SECTOR – 12, 14 & 17

SECTOR – 15 PART-I & PART-II

SECTOR – 20, 21, 22, 22B, 23 & 23A

SECTOR – 26, 27 & 28

SECTOR – 30, 31, 38 & 39

SECTOR – 40 & 41, 43, 45, 46, 47, 48 & 49

SECTOR – 50, 51, 52, 54, 55, 56 & 57

DLF - PHASE - I, II,III, IV & V

JACOBPURA

MARUTI VIHAR

MIANWALI COLONY

NEW COLONY

NIRVANA COUNTRY

OLD DLF COLONY

PALAM VIHAR

SOUTH CITY - I & II

SUSHANT ESTATE

SUSHANT LOK - I, II & III

ARDEE CITY

MALIBU TOWN

VATIKA CITY

OLD DELHI ROAD

OLD & NEW RAILWAY ROAD

MEHRAULI ROAD

SOHNA ROAD (ALL SOCIETIES & AREAS FALLING ON SOHNA ROAD)

AREAS FALLING UNDER SECTOR – 10A SCHOOL FOR ADMISSION TO L.K.G.

S.NO.

AREA

SECTOR - 7, 7 EXT. & SHIVPURI

SECTOR - 9 & 9A

SECTOR - 10 & 10A

SECTOR- 33, 37(A, B, C, D)

SECTOR - 47, 48, 49 & 51

SECTOR-69,70

SECTOR - 81, 82, 83, 89, 90, 92

ALL SOCIETIES & AREAS FALLING ON SOHNA ROAD

BASAI ROAD

CIVIL LINES

FRIENDS COLONY

HANS ENCALVE

JYOTI PARK

KHANDSA ROAD

KRISHNA COLONY

LAXMI GARDEN

MADANPURI

MALIBU TOWN

MODEL TOWN

PATEL NAGAR

POLICE LINES

PRATAP NAGAR

ROSHANPURA

SHIVAJI NAGAR

SOUTH CITY-II

VATIKA CITY

JHARSA ROAD

TULIP PETALS

NOTE:

THE STUDENTS PASSING CLASS-V FROM SECTOR-10A SCHOOL BRANCH, WOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO THE MAIN SCHOOL AT SECTOR - 14 IN CLASS - VI.

What is the registration fees for DAV

Anurag

See details below rest if any doubt i would request parents to update who have applied in DAV-Sec14

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Hi Sakshi,

For LKG, any idea on what basis do they select the students.

I mean is it something like first come first serve as seats will be limited.

Actually we are out of town for some urgent work, so if we submit the form next week around 21st aug, will they consider it equally or the forms submitted 1st will be given higher priority.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Sakshi, i had a look on this point system. So that means it won't be a problem if we submit form next week.

Yes

No worries :)

one more doubt, on the downloaded form its written that-

"This Registration Form duly completed should be deposited in the office within two days from the date of issue of this Form"

So what do we mean by this for the downloaded forms.

Anubha

Better contact school and double chk as i personally feel you can download form again as per your convenience and submit it  again as only online forms should be filled once and you have not  downloaded submitted till now to avoid duplicacy.

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat