Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Kindly share if this year DPS sec 45 is doing interaction with kids at the time of "document verification" ? How long it takes ? Thank you !

Yes, they have a play area where they ask kids to play and teacher asks kids about colors, shapes etc and based on answers they put one star sticker on the name badge of the kids.. this sticker they have in different colors(like , green, blue, golden etc) and it must have some reasoning based on color.  For Parent , there are no question asked just checking the original documents. This interaction with kids and parent document verification takes max 5 ~10 min.

Trilok

That means doing profiling by "Colour" of stickers

Not done in previous years as they could not get all confirmed candidates from last 2 yrs as many opted for Holistic schools after being selected. Changed the procedure this year.

I am not sure about last year but this year they are following this for both Pre Nursery and Nursery class admissions.

Trilok
Very true as I got inbox from parent so just wanted parents to know n also double confirm as our team wants parents to be prepared in advance
Thanks for confirming.

I guess transparency is very important. Trust begins from there.

We have submitted our form at GDG sec 48. Were taken for a tour of the campus. Got to see the school while classes were going on. It was a good experience. Lot of observations- children were enjoying play time, some were in the swimming class. Could see discipline in the classes. They have now called us for interaction with principal. Have been asked not to get children along.

they are giving star and comment (coded) on the badge provided at reception. the lady verifying docs has checked the badge and added some note in register which was hidden from parents.

Anoop

That is profiling

True

Sarabjeet if its draw of lots the why different colour  stickers on children form

Hi mam..m new to dis blog...my daughter is 2yrs old ..pls suggest me wat shud i do as for nw.. is dis d rite age to put her in play school or shud i wait for 2 nd hlf..pls reoly

Kiranpreet, my personal experience says it is good to start at 2 yrs in play school / pre nursery as children get used to a routine. It is much better than to let them remain in the company of maids only. I had taken a break for 2 years at the time of my daughters birth, but still put her in pre school as there was so much to learn on her part which I could not do alone at home. 

I had consciously put her in a pre nursery which had a separate set up and was not part of the main school as i wanted her to have a home like environment rather than a feel of a school.

Hi Sakshi,

We have submitted Amity sector 43 form for nursery admission on 17th Aug and they told that result will be out on 19thAug. We can see result after login.

But I am not able to see any status update. So any idea if result is out or not?

Thanks in advance

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat