Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Richa

See reviews of school in Gurgaon group n choose whether you are interested in  cbse or Int school based schools as ICSE based sought after schools like Shriram n Scottish High would ask for address proof in gurgaon

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_in...

Hi Sakshi,

Our kid got selected for Amity sector 43 and we need to submit fees by 25th Aug.

But DAV result will come on 7th Sept, so what should we do? Could you please suggest.

Thanks in advance

Anubha

DAV 14> Amity

what is the fee refund amount in Amity sec 43 (As no fixed fee refund policy in Gurgaon Schools its school specific and changes every year)

They have asked to submit approx 70k..I'll check with school how much is refundable...

I will also prefer DAV as its near to my place than Amity.

Amity also do not provide early bus for nursery kids in afternoon...Kids need to wait in school till 2pm.

i just checked with school..only 5800 is refundable... :(

Anubha

Basic rule of Nursery Admissions Block your first seat (As you cannot take a chance)

Rest lot of sought after New age schools are opening admissions in these days that is your second option ( as you loose big amount if get selected in DAV 14)

Final call is yours

Actually none of the new age schools is near to my location.. i reside in sector 21...

So now confused what to do 

Anubha

Chk with school transport facility of other New Age School or block your seat

Hi. What to expect in the interaction with principal at G D Goenka. Is that kind of an interview? What is the selection criteria there?

Pallavi

As some parents posted no screening of children or parents, just normal introduction and ideology /ethos of school shared by principal and you can ask any query from Principal directly .

Rest parents who have Interacted can share first hand inputs

It is normal session with Principal. No questions from Principal or Parents in the session.

Thank you Sakshi and Alok

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat