Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/ results etc

Views: 52130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Has shikshantar started calling for pre nursery?

Archana

You can leave query for parents who have confirmed getting admission in Shikshanter ( Nursery or PreNursey)

Pls double chk

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Topic:1473411?xg...

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please help review Suncity over DPS? My daughter has got admission in both the schools and we are now thinking about the final selection to be made.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ankita

Ankita

Any idea what time the list of selected candidates of DPS Sec 45 would be posted on school website or do you have snapshot of selected candidates

Ankita DPS Sec 45 is very much sought after Traditional School but main focus on academics  ( from last 2 years many selected parents did not opt for it looking for Holistic growth..pls chk last year thread)

Suncity details i had shared few days back in detail as it has edge on ECA

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Hi Sakshi, 

May I know the no. of seats in Heritage for Nursery please ?

TIA

Also based upon past years experience could you please let me know the total amount payable to Heritage at the time of admission including meal & transportation.

Sushmita

See last year fee structure for 2017-18 posted in fee structure group

Heritage Gurgaon Fee 2017-18

Fee Structure

Admission fees is 1.4 lacs. 20k taken now (non refundavble). 1.2 lac post dated cheque submitted of which 20k is refundable. Heritage form indicated tuition fee of around 55k per quarter + transport + meals.

Also see fee comparison chart with complete breakup made two years back (for your reference of sought after schools ) PFA its among the most expensive schools over all in Gurgaon

Attachments:

Thank you Sakshi. Any idea about the no. of Nursery Seats for general category (boy) ?

Sushmita

They have seats reserved for Ews/Transfer case and some other quota also .pls double chk with school on phone on Monday for exact no of seats for Boys.

OK. Thanks.

Anytime :)

Heritage Fees Last Year

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat