Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2019-20 official thread for admission form dates/ Results etc

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Parents are requested to share first hand inputs.

Dear Sakshi,

My daughter has got admission in Suncity 37D school. While it is a good established branch, I am a little sceptical considering that the branch and staff is new. Will Kunskapsskolan or Ardern School be considered in comparison to Suncity. I see seats available in these schools as of now in Nursery.

Thanks, Sonia

Sonia

Many parents could not relate with Ideology of Kunskapsskolan.

See first hand reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_i...

Ardee follows  Montessori method and follows totally different ideology.Admissions are open round the year.

Visit the  both the school and talk to parents and see if you can relate with ideology of school and take final call.

Thanks very much Sakshi. Have you heard anything about Suncity 37D - the manangement, etc.

Best Regards, Sonia

Yes,It belongs to main Suncity Sec 54. Rest Double-Chk with school.

Hi Sakshi, kindly provide your feedback for Bharat Ram Global School Sec 86, St Xavier's Sec 81, Suncity Sec 37D. Which is the best one amongst these 3 (overall development) for the one who is staying in Sec 82 (for distance perspective too)?

Urvashi

BharatRam Global School does not belong to Shriram Group.St Xavier's has mixed reviews.

I would suggest to talk to parents at the time of disbursal to get first hand reviews.Also see fee and distance.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat