Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2019-20 official thread for admission form dates/ Results etc

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I visited GDG school, as per them the eligibility criteria for Nursery is 3+ years..

Hi, my daughter's DOB is 11.03.15 and she is going to Shri Ram Global School (Sec - 45). There is just one section  in the class and other kids are elder to her in Nursery.  Due to the age difference in the same class she is catching up with other kids.  As we have moved to Gurgaon from Delhi we are not familiar with the schools and curriculum also the admission criteria is different in Gurgaon

Please can you suggest a better school near Sec 47, Gurgaon for her age as we want her to continue with KG next year. 

Arvind 

KG Admissions are school specific and depends on vacancy as all schools don't open KG admissions with Nursery.

Pls see the list of school open with KG admissions in the list given above that suits you .

I can share reviews of those schools.

Hi Arvind, You should try in Gd Goenka Sec 48 as its near to you place and they have opened KG admissions also.

Few of my doctor friend's children are studying here and the are quite happy with  all round development of  their children  as academics as well as activities are equally stressed upon.

Hope It Helps !!

Thanks Dr Juhi...Do you have an idea on the fee structure in comparison to other schools and do you have a second choice ?

Thanks Sakshi, please can you share the schools which meet the age criteria as well and run the same curriculum as in Delhi. 

Arvind

1 Near Sec 47 , GDG Sec 48  is among most sought after schools and see reviews by parents whose ward are studying in school. ( Fee you can find on school website).

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_i...

2 List of schools taking 3 yrs on 31mar for Nursery.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_i...

3 Gurgaon has schools with different ideology, Best way is to visit the school talk to parents at the time of disbursal and also chk  whether you can relate with ideology.

wants to get admission in class 1,we are in sec 7 gurugram.his dob is 07.05.13

Nivedita

What are your target schools.

kindly give me the list of top schools near by our locality.

Am thinking of dav sec 14/10 and salwan sec 15

i like to take admission in aravali ,shikshantar kr mangalam etc as well but thats 10 km away from our placce and ll consume lot of time to communicate i guess.

nivedita

Dav sec 14/10 and Salwan sec 15 Class 1 admissions depends on vacancy and as per  school policy. Admissions are not opened with Nursery.

Contact respective schools and give application.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by