Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2019-20 official thread for admission form dates/ Results etc

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Visited school two weeks back and after two rounds of interview got admission of my kid into Nursery. 

Requested for a school visit and after visit decided for my daughter admission into school. My kid was referred by a good ex student, working in UN was also a plus point. Learning of kid is good in the last two weeks. She started humming rhymes,  learning pottery, responding more on questions. Best part, she loves going to school as god grace.

Wishing best of luck for search.

OLF

OUR LADY OF FATIMA CONVENT JUNIOR SCHOOL, NEW COLONY, GURGAON.

Short listed names will be displayed on the school notice board at 3:00p.m. on Saturday,
27 October 2018.

Meena

GDG Sec 48 is quite sought after and has positive reviews from parents whose ward are studying in the School. See reviews  below and double chk with school regarding vacancies in the school.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery_school_admissions_i...

Hi Sakshi i have missed timelines for seeking admission for my child in nursery...can you suggest what i should do now he is currently 2.6 yrs he will be 3yrs in march next year

Prachi

You can apply in schools taking 3 yrs on 31 Mar  2019 for Nursery.

See the list below and see reviews in Gurgaon Group.You need to contact schools individually as some might have vacancy.

Hi,

My Fiend's son is currently studying in Nursery at Amity International School, Sector 43, Gurgaon. He had applied for admission in KG (Prep) at DPS Sector 45, Gurgaon. He was called for interaction today and admission has been granted in KG (Prep).

Please suggest if he should consider moving his son from Amity International Sector 43 to DPS Sector 45? He has to deposit the fees for KG in next 5 days.

A Quick take on the pros and cons shall help a lot in his decision. Please suggest

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Abhishek,

Why he is looking for the change? Any issue with Amity. Two of my teammates have their kids in Amity and DPS45.

Both are good academic wise. It depends on the reason for the change, as both are traditional school.

Hi Anubha,

thanks for quick revert!!! He has a feedback that DPS has great academic results and good infrastructure in place. However, AIS Sec 43 lacks the infrastructure as it is located inside PGCIL Campus. He was thus contemplating moving his child from AIS to DPS Sec 45. Although AIS is around 10 minutes walking from his home.

Only reason for change: It is understood that DPS Sec 45 has better academics and infrastructure.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Abhishek Agarwal

Yes

Only reason for change: It is understood that DPS Sec 45 has better academics and infrastructure.

As both are Traditional schools.

Hi Sakshi,

What do you suggest? Should he consider the option to transfer his son from AIS Sec 43 to DPS Sec 45?

Yes DPS Sec 45 >AIS Sec 43 and have better 12 Class Results.

hi can anyone tell hows venkateshwar school Dwarka? I want my daughters admission their.whats the criteria

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat