Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2021-22 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 32145

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi, Pls share reviews of Manav Rachna,as i saw good reviews on internet but wanted to know through this forum which only gives parents first hand reviews and i personally feel that is most authentic way as i don't trust aurveys which are paid  or manipulated by top agencies.

Best Regards.

Dr Prem

Dr Prem, Many of my Doctor friends children are studying in MRIS  Sec 46 Gurgaon and they are over all very happy with holistic growth and perfect balance of academics.

Rest Sakshiji can share parents reviews.

Go for Manav Rachna Sec 46 branch.

Hope it helps !!

I concur with Dr Juhi as my elder daughter  is in Grade 5 and i have admitted my younger son also in Manav Rachna Sec 46 this year.

I could see change in my daughter personality in last 6 -7 years as she used to be very shy and introvert but now she is  doing exceptionally well over all in inter school  debates and  in academics.

Robotics is her fav hobby in school.

Dr Prem

Thanks for your Gracious remarks.

I think above post will answer your query.

Pls see parents first hand reviews below whose ward are studying in Manav Rachna  six branches in Ncr including Gurgaon branches.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Manav+rachna

Thanks Sakshi for your support , i have blocked my seat in Manav  Rachna as getting in Shiv nadar is very tough. only 60 seats for gen cat  i think seeing last year thread.

But i have applied but  SN are asking for child aadhar card and i don't have it.

What to do.

Karishma

As per Hon'SC  Children Aadhaar card is not mandatory for school admissions.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/aadhaar-not-needed-for-ne...

Same issue came with Noida parents yesterday  and when they mailed this article to school ( after we insisted ), they were told to give fathers Aadhaar No .

Pls see below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1792751

Thanks a ton Sakshiji. this forum is boon for clueless parents like us.

Anytime :)

Thanks Sakshi and parents for validating my query.

I would be going for Manav Rachna.

Anytime :)

Hi PS, I think HDFC might consider 3 yrs as they are not able to fill the seats as schools like Shiv Nadar and Lotus Valley both used to give 3 months relaxation when they started in  20111-2012 but when they become sought after then the school rules changes  :)

Hope it Helps !!

Shikshantar is a great school much better than SN and lotus, also you can write to admissions even though the draw is out. The chairperson can consider you if any seats are there later

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat