Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2021-22 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 32145

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Suncity or Shikshantar, which is most sought after?

Ashish Grover

Suncity>Shikshantar.

Hi Sakshi,

Shikshantar has done the draw of lots today and my daughter has got lucky. But we are not sure if we would be admitting her there, as we have also applied at few other schools. The fees needs to be paid latest by 28th Aug. Can you help rate the following - suncity, scottish high, heritage, shiv nadar and shriram aravali. We are fine in terms of fees for any of these. 

Payal

Among ICSE Schools.

TSRS> Scottish High ( Both are among front runners among Gurgaon Schools)

Rest.

Heritage/Shiv Nadar ( Personal Choice depending on ideology) > Suncity.

All schools in your list are sought after except Shikshanter.

Had i been looking for admissions of my child. I would have gone for TSMS/Scottish High among ICSE schools.

But getting admission in TSRS school is really tough if you are not sibling or alumni and Parents response essay having 25 points is black Hole.( Many get through back door entry)

Else i would have gone for Shiv Nadar.

First decide which curriculum you want to go for.

See

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/nurseryadmissions-...

Pls share fee  structure of  Shikshanter School to help other parents.

Thank you Sakshi. The Shikshantar draw on lots has taken place yesterday evening itself and the mail for admission is expected today. Will share the fee structure to help parents once I receive it. 

Anytime :)

We have received an email from Shikshantar today to pay Rs 2000 for a virtual tour in addition to the registration fee we already paid. @Payal did you also attended the same as e-mail says this is mandatory to attend to be eligible for the next steps of the process. Kindly confirm. Other parents who have received such an email please help with clarification as school authorities are not responding.

@Vaibhav Narang

This email (of virtual tour) we got few days back and this was the mandatory (for at least one parent) to attend for the next step which is "Draw of Lots" which was held yesterday.

My kid also got selected but I am confused whether i should go for it or not, very tough decision. 

Don't know what this kind of culture is Didi and Bhaiya one.

Need a review on this, please someone help or direct me to someone.

Monika

Many parents in past could not relate with ideology of school and took admission in other schools like Heritage,Scottish High,Shiv Nadar,Suncity,Manav Rachna,LVIS, DPS Sec 45 , DAV Sec 14 etc.

See reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Shikshanter

Thank you Sakshi :)

Anytime :)

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please elaborate on why Shikshantar is not that great and what ideologies are not matching since i could not find any particular negative reviews from the search.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat