Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2021-22 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 32146

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

For heritage School -All the applicants have received mail to register for tomorrow's lottery or shortlisted ones only? 

Iam still waiting for mail to register for draw...Can anyone guide plz...

DP Das

Admission is granted to the top scorers as per the seat availability. In case they have more applications than seats scoring the same points, then all these applicants are invited for a draw of lots.

Any candidate who has received intimation for admission in Heritage School till now,plz confirm...

Not sure what's the criteria, haven't received anything yet from Heritage School

Mayank Khanna

Pls see below.

I think the criteria posted on website was as below.

Sibling 20
Neighbourhood 30-70
Alumni 5
TOTAL 95

My home is 2.3km from school-i should have scored 70...still I had not received any intimation...

DP Das

Many sibling cases.

Hi Sakshi
Does this mean that top scorers have already got the confirmation & will not participate in DOL i.e.DOL is only for ones with same points or does DOL will happen for all seats available.?

Regards

Most of applicants have same points and DOL is done for them.

No one got by default admission till last year.

Rest parents who have received mail are requested to share inputs with points they have.

Parents are requested to help each other.

If that is the reason,then everyone should have received the registration link for tomorrow's draw.Is there any reason of rejection...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat