Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2021-22 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 32146

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Bhavya

Heartiest Congratulations and thanks for your Gracious Remarks :)

Can anyone reply for shiv Nadar question above, Sakshi I think everyone is joining the wrong thread.

Hi Tripti

Nothing from Shiv Nadar yet. They will take time and interaction emails to shortlisted parents expected in second week of sep

Regards

TRIPTI GUPTA/ Vaibhav Narang 

Yes, as last date for Noida and Faridad branches last date extended till 31th Aug. (Reasons only known to SN)

Also confirmed by many Noida parents that interaction would start in Sep, and one parents posted thar DOL for Noida branch would be done on 25th Sep.

Hi

Is there anywhere we can check the list for heritage. Have they sent any emails to confirmed students for nursery.

Regards

Ashish

Ashish

They don't put on public domain.

Rest parents who have received  mail  have confirmed on previous pages ,chk last 2 day post on this thread on previous pages.

Starting from this page.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1795428

Rest parents are request to help each other.

Thanks Sakshi 

I did get mail for attending webinar which somehow got missed. How do I check if he has been selected.

Regards

ashish

Ashish

Did you get mail to attend DOL.

The parents whose children have been offered admission have got emails from the school. 

Hi Payal 

We did not attend the webinar we had got the link and had registered for the webinar. How can we check if got through draw of lots.

Regard

ashish

Parents whose children have got through the DOL for heritage have got a mail to upload documents. 

Payal

Thanks for helping parents :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat