Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2022-23 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 13989

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Thanks for your prompt updates and wonderful site :)

On the DAV  14 website it was mentioned the results would be  posted at 4 pm.

My ward got selected.

Which is better DPS 45 or DAV 14.

Megha

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for your Kind Words :)

DPS Sec 45/DAV Sec 14 are among most sought after Traditional Schools in Gurgaon.

DPS Sec 45 >= DAV SEC 14.

DAV Sec 14 is also popular due to low fees.

Hi Sakshi,

My Son has got admission in following schools-

1. DAV Sec14

2. MRIS Sec46

3. Suncity Sec54

4. HDFC Sec46

Though my top priorities have always been DAV and Suncity, but I am confused in making the final call considering DAV is very close to our home (max 10 mins drive) and moreover, the classes are going online these days where students are not getting much exposure to overall development activities in comparison to when they were at school.

What do you suggest - should i go with traditional school DAV considering distance and low fees in accordance with online classes or Suncity, ignoring all this? :)

Sadhna Verma

Heartiest Congratulations :)

Fees and distance are imp factors for 14 years.

But schools would open eventually.

I would suggest to go for Suncity Sec 54

Rest final call is yours.

Thanks Sakshi, how about keeping him in DAV for first 2 years and then transferring to Suncity? Is that a fair decision to make?

Yes.

Thanks Much Sakshi, You have been very responsive throughout and this portal has been really helpful throughout my journey, being the only place which I have referred for updates. 

I got to know a lot and could guide my friends as well. Much Appreciated !!

Thanks for your Gracious Remarks :)

Sadhna Verma

Pls share questionnaire that is given to parents at Suncity.

Hi All, needed one suggestion about which one is better b/w Shiv Nadar school and Heritage 62.
So far I was of opinion that both are equally good.
Recently got some feedback from some parents (not from either school) that Heritage is better than Shiv Nadar. Shiv Nadar would say that they do focus on overall development of child and child is free to explore in different areas, but won't do that much in this regard. More pressure on child for academics. While in Heritage 62 child is more free and less pressure and outcome or say overall personality of child in Heritage is better than Shiv Nadar.
I am not sure whether this feedback is correct or not.
What you all suggest if it comes to choosing one, which one should one be choosing and why?

Karan Rao

Have you got  mail for interaction from Shiv Nadar.

Parents are requested to share inputs.

No Sakshi, haven't got any mail yet.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat