Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2022-23 official thread for admission form Dates/ Results etc

Views: 13988

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi.

I have blocked seat in Bluebells as back up option.

Which is  better Bluebells or OLF.

Ajay

Both are traditional schools.

Blue Bells has mixed reviews.

OLF> Blue Bells.

See reviews below.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=OLF

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=blue+bells+g...

Thanks Sakshi.

Anytime :)

We didnt make it to the selected or waiting list in DPS 45 but today got a call from the school that my son has been granted admission in 2nd list and asked to submit fees at 12:00 noon tomorrow. School is not sending any email or sms but calling directly.

In case someone is interested they can check with school.

We have taken admission in another school but I appreciate DPS45 equally especially its principal, 20:2 teacher student ratio in Nursery/KG (heritage has 32:2, Suncity has 20:1) and awards in sports and extra-curriculars more than most of the schools and its really VFM.

20:2 means class strength is 20 and there will be 2 teachers (with 2 helpers/Didis).

Avinash

DPS Sec 45  has not been able to fill seats from last 4-5 years and same is happening from many years.

Student Teacher increases from  Class 1.

Thanks for helping parents :)

Yes Sakshi.

Sharing information for school I know. Others parents are requested to share student teacher ratio (separately for Nursey/KG and higher ones) as its also a very important point.

Suncity: Nursery/KG - 20:1, Class 1 onwards - 30:1

Parents are requested to share inputs.

I was wondering if there is anyone who has been denied admission in Suncity . All the people who I know and applied to Suncity schools were granted admission.

What about MRIS Sec 46.

As I found both equally good.

Avinash

Not sure about Suncity but as confirmed by parent  Karan Rao this year and as per previous years parents not everyone gets in MRIS Sec 46.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1878954

Rest parents requested to share inputs.

Hi Avinash,

I had applied in  Manav Rachna but did not hear from them.

I had  also applied in Scottish High and got call to deposit the fees without any interaction and also know everyone who applied in Scottish High got selected, as they are giving admissions to everyone on FCFS basis and admissions are still open. Also one friend of mine who did not meet age criteria and who child was short by one month also got  admission call .

I did not opt for Scottish high due to curriculum as i was keen on cbse and also high fees was also one of the factor.

Yes i also got call from DPS 45 as was  even not in waiting list also and all my friends who applied and did not get selected got call from DPS 45.

I will try for Delhi schools as  I m staying in palam vihar as there are not got schools in palam vihar.

hi Karan.

Slightly offtopic. Did you learn anything more about HXLS-57.

I tried to get a seat in heritage 62 via someone but instead was offered a seat in 57. I did a campus tour and its really fantastic conceptually (how they have designed classes and equipment these contain). Everyone including front desk, co-ordinator, housekeeping was very courteous. Location is better than 62.

My concern was that its a new school and not sure how it will develop. They have not even finalized the location of senior school so not sure if they will be able to complete it by 2024. The location is unknown so it may be at a remote place like TSMS. The campus size is good for time being but as they need to add one class each year till new campus comes up, it may get little crowded. Class size is 32 with 2 teachers which is not good for Nursey/KG. I believe 16 in a class with 1 teacher is a better proposition.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat