Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2018 -19 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Pls click at the school name to see complete admission details

Step by Step (Montessori)~16 oct

Assisi Convent~1 Oct

FAS (G.Noida)~11 Sep

SCDAV~11 Sep

DPS Sec 122~4 Sep

DPS (G.Noida)- 4 Sep

Uttam School For Girls~1 Sep

Khaitan Noida~ 26 Aug

Khatain Sahibabad~21 Aug

Holy Angels (Sahabibad)-23 Aug

St Johns (G Noida)

Cambridge(G Noida)

DAV Brij Vihar

GDG Ghaziabad

Cambridge Indirapuram~23 Aug

Shiv Nadar Noida ~ 28 Aug

ST Thomas Indirapuram~19 Aug

GIIS Admission open for 2018-19

LVIS~21 Aug

DPS Sec 132  Noida Exprespessway~ 27 July

DAV Sahibabad-21 Aug

Aster (Noida Extention)~14 Aug

DLF Public School Sahibabad~14 Aug

ST Teresa Indirapuram~14 Aug

DPSGV~14 Aug

DPS Meerut Road Ghaziabad ~14 Aug

FAS Vaishali~16 Aug

DPS Indirapuram~9 Aug

FAS Noida~9 Aug

TSMS ~8 Aug

Bal Bharti Brij Vihar ~ 8 Aug

Somerville Noida~3 Aug

Somerville (Greater Noida- 3 Aug )

Gurukul -The School -3 Aug

DPS RN Meerut Extention

Bal Bharti Noida ~31 July

Somerville Int Expressway~3 Aug

AMITY Noida/Vasundhara /Amity Global~ 30 July

Amiown~30 July

Cambridge Noida~28 July

Indraprastha Global

Wisdom Tree

KRM Vaishali

KRM (G.Noida)

Gagan Public School (G.Noida)

St Mary's Ghaziabad

DPSI Ghaziabad

Gyanshree

Millennium Noida

City Public School Noida

DPS Public School Ghaziabad

Indirapuram Public Schoool Ghaziabad

KRM Vaishali

Sarvottam (G Noida)

Modern School

Indus Valley

DPS SV ~Ghaziabad

Sapphire

Billabong

Ramagya School

Kothari Noida

Khaitan

DPS Rajnagar

DPS Noida Sec 30 ~ 21 June 2017 

APEEJAY Noida~10 July 2017

Vishwa Bharati Noida~21 July 2017 

St Francis~27 July 2017

Seth Anandram Jaipuria~1 Aug 2017

Uttam School For Girls Ghaziabad~1 Sep 2017

MRIS

Mayoor Noida

Presidium Noida

RESULTS ( SCHOOLS WHICH HAVE DISPLAYED LIST OF FINAL SELECTED CANDIDATES ON SCHOOL WEBSITE )

Vishwa Bharati Results

Bal Bharti Noida

St Francis Indirapuram

Jaipuria Results

Cambride Noida Results

Bal Bharti Brij Vihar Results

DPSINursery_Admission_List_201819_New.pdf

DPS Ghaziabad, Meerut road Results

DPSGV Results

SN-NoidaConfirmed-List-1.pdf

Views: 223598

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Swati,

We too opted for SFS on DPSI. The fee structure is on higher side in DPS. Plus the main grooming years in life if you get proper discipline than you are always on the right track, which I heard is best in SFS.

Also, one of my neighbor's son is going to SFS she is much more satisfied, earlier her son was with presidium. SFS has swimming pool , ground and now skating classes also going on. And I am sure in coming years they will increase the scope of extra curricular activities. 

Apart from this the main governing factor in my case was the distance, SFS is almost 800meters away from my home and DPS I is almost 3kms. 

Hope this helps. Rest everyone has their preference. 

thanks a lot surabhi...☺
even i have decided for sfs finally!

My daughter was selected in SFS, Amity 6, DPS I and Jaipuria. I was also bit confused between DPSI and SFS but after consulting with many parents, have enrolled my daughter in SFS. I have heard lot of negative reviews about DPSI. Proximity wise also SFS is near to our home. The only one thing that I didn't liked about SFS was their teacher child ration 40-45 kids with 1 teacher and 1 maid, while in DPSI their are 2 teachers till Prep/KG for same no of kids.

When i asked in sfs they told 2 teachers and 1 maid per 45kids.where did u came to know abt only 1 teacher?

I asked in the school at time of depositing the fee. I also remember other parent confirming the same. But I checked with the person at fee counter only, may be he was having wrong info. Whom did you checked with?

It would be really a tough task for single teacher to handle 45+ students who are new to formal schooling. Though they mentioned in their notice that there are 240 seats, but they have declared list of 280 and 30 waiting. They have 6 sections in nursery.

Yeah I too checked with sfs parents now and ur right. Earlier I asked is school from a maid there..

DPS-IP 2 teachers for a section of 40 students. 

SFS 1 teacher for a section of 45-50 kids. This is confirmed by the staff and parents as well.

Atul, what negative have you heard about DPS-IP ? Can you please share it for the benefit of other parents. 

I had discussion with many parents of SFS and DPS both and both parents are happy with the school of their choice. Academics of both schools are equally good. 

Yes, DPS-IP is slightly unjustified in high fee but that we know in advance so one should not crib it after taking admission. Is DPS-IP fee hikes are arbitrarily high compared to other schools ?

Amit, initially I was also thinking about DPS I. Actually we were aiming for either DPS N or FAS N, but were not shortlisted at both places for interaction. After that we were left with DPS I and SFS. Though we were having option of Amity 6 and Jaipuria also, were more inclined towards DPS I thinking that probably by paying more, we would get better grooming and care for our daughter.

But after talking to parents of more schools, attending interactions, and listening to word of mouth from neighbors & colleagues, we decided for SFS. For us SFS is nearer, and our main focus is on discipline and academics. The only thing that we didn't like was poor teacher and student ratio for 2 years, after which it would be equal to DPS I. 

Some parents of DPS I themselves weren't satisfied with school. One told me that when their child used to cry in initial days, instead of consoling him, they used to call parents to take child home. So whats benefit of having better ratio if you can't handle kids.

Also, we found DPS I being franchise is more into money making business. I found principal to be very rude. e.g. during QA round of 1st interaction, one person asked about high fees compared to others and justification of registration fees being Rs 3500 while for others its between 500-1500, she became very arrogant and rudely said we haven't called you, if you can't afford, go elsewhere. Also, if you have noticed, they have asked for 4 PDCs of 4 quarter fees at time of enrollment. I haven't seen any school asking for PDCs. This clearly shows their money mindedness. 

So, in nutshell we couldn't find any value for extra money that we would be paying in DPS I. We thought of giving extra attention to our child during initial years to overcome poor ratio in SFS, instead of being victim of loot of DPS I. Rest, we can anytime switch to DPS I, but switching to SFS isn't that easy.

Hope this helps. BTW, There is no perfect school or no worst school. It all depends on your criteria and priorities. 

Thanks Atul for the detailed reply.

Agree that No school is perfect on all parameters ..

Atul

You are Spot On .

Thanks Sakshi.

Atul

Anytime :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat