Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531637

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Had an interaction at AJP today morning.. 3-4 questions asked to us, time taken was less than 5 mins. But yes, couple of questions asked form child...as in asked my kid abt her name , colours, poem ..

We were free within 15 mins in total

i also done with the session at APJ. i think i was the last one to interact. they hardly took 5mins for me as well as for my daughter.

Not sure how and what they are analyzing. :)

Is there any idea when is the result coming out? i think its on 28th Aug? and its not online. will have to go school to check the status.

Garry

pls share the questions

We had our interaction in 1.30 pm slot today. They were hardly spending 40..50 seconds with each child js 2 quick questions to parents and only a rhyme to child and then bye.
Don't know how they will be assessing all. It was looking like they were js doing it for formality sake as they had hundreds of parents lined up.

I also feel the same Shilpi.

and hey i was also in the same slot 1:30 PM :)

Nidhi ,Gary ,Shilpi

Can you pls tell the exact questions for parents reference.who would be going for interaction

Hi Sakshi,

In our case the teacher started like this -

1. She checked our form and found that both parents are working and we stay in joint family so she herself said since you are in joint family so child care is definitely not an issue for you. Before I could say anything she jumped to her next statement.

2. Tell any one good quality of your child.

3. Any specific reason for selecting APJ for your child?

My husband was sitting with my child on a separate child-teacher interaction table. Teacher asked just a rhyme and gave a chocolate and said bye.

All this didn't take even a minute.

One special thing was there in APJ that as there were many many children and parents lined up for interactions so they had a person palying keyboard who was having a mic as well. Kids were singing rhymes on mic and that person was playing the music on keyboard. This was a sort of time pass for kids until they get their turn for interaction.

Hope all this is helpful for parents who have their interactions coming up.

Thanks

Hi Sakshi,

Sorry for the late response. it was  easy. There were 2 teachers in the room. one was interacting with kid and other one with parents. The teacher who was interacting with kids, was having some animals and vegetables toys. My daughter asked to recognize those toys. and then one hindi and one english rhyme..

On the other hand i was interacting with other teacher. actually my husband is not in India. so obviously the first question came why my husband is not with me. how i am managing all the things in his absence? does my daughter miss him? how frequently we talk? then what my daughter likes to do?

It was hardly 5 mins session.

now waiting for 28th :)

Hi Sakshi

I completely agree tiht Gary and Shilpi.. the interaction was more sort of mere formality..either they already selected the kids or else they are just fulfilling the formality of interaction as each kid family spend 1000 rs on form..

The question asked form us:

1. As you both are MBA ,certainly u also like kid to follow the process and get high in academics.. hence, high goal for APJ.. thoughts pls?

2. Why APJ?

3-What you wanna your child to become ?

To kido..

1- A poem

2- Colour of dress

3- Fruits recognition

Total time taken- 5 mins

Strange.. they were in high high rush .. really .. APJ looks like a formality sake drama ..

Had our interaction at 12:30 pm slot at APJ today....one teacher interacted wid our daughter, my husband sat along as she wasn't comfortable sitting alone...she ws asked to recognize fruits, der color n a rhyme...it went well. I was interacting wid d oder teacher, she asked abt my job n how I manage to spend time wid my daughter, who takes care of her at home, what v expect frm school, den my husband joined us n he ws asked to describe our daughter in few words. The teacher also mentioned tht der is no transport facility in our area so will v b able to manage.

Posting dis for benefits of oder parents if der interactions r yet to happen.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat