Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admission forms dates, results.Parents are requested to update regarding admissions

Views: 531640

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Between fas Vaishali and Cambridge indirapuram which one to go for ??

I would say Cambridge. Older and more established. FAS Vaishali is pretty new.

Thnx

hello sakshi

i am a confused parent , my son turned 3 on 21/05/2015

though we admitted him to a new school last session in nursery as his age was not supportable for admission in other schools and he is to quick for pre schools.

we want him to get in to best school in delhi or ncr with in mind of both academic and extra curriculum .

we havent aplied to any of the schools till now, and we have already missed last days of some schools already.

can you suggest what is best option for us right now

Vaibhav

where are you putting up.

yojana vihar, delhi     (near Anand vihar, vivek vihar)

Sakshi, Actually I have kept Amity, DPS and Somerville on top priority. If not selected, Then I would try for:

Mayoor, Cambridge , Khaitan and Millennium school. How’s your feedback about Khaitan comparatively ?
Hibvaibhav my daughter turns 3 on 17 March 2016
But we applied for all school.n she selected in Teresa n Cambridge I think u can apply for St Francis play school n form will available on website after 15 september

thnx  Neeta

my son is already 3, on 21 may 2015, age wise he is eligible for nursery class.

hi all ! i don't know what is d criteria of selection in cambridge indirapuram , bcoz they didn't ask any single question to my daughter.and result is NOT SELECTED ...Why ? i m so much confused. 

Ridiculous Selection criteria they Have ... Don't know on which basis they select the candidate even My daughter is brilliant and whatever they'd asked from her she replied confidently. But not selected..

I think they select on Parent's Salary Income Basis which is earning so well they get the name.......

Ridiculous strategy of Cambridge Indirapuram school..

i dont think that on  parent salary basis they choosed. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
21 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
21 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
21 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat