Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery forms Out Avalaible- Avaliable from- last date of form submission--this thread is common for all school in Gurgaon and updated regularly | 2011-2012

Parents are requested to update this thread  on regular basis

Views: 656

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I try to fill Amity Gurgaon form, as per there criteria my kid is not eligible for the 2011-2012 session, she was born on 09 Dec 2006. For them she is too old for their school. I never heard too old definition. Their age criteria is range (01/04/2007 to 31/03/2008), this is weird. As per Gurgaon school admission, Kid must be 4+ by 30 September which i heard last year, and even kid's play school administration told us that our is not eligible for 2010-2011 session.
Hi All,
Today was your interaction date in DPS Sector-45 Gurgaon and it went very well. Initially, all parents need to report at reception.Then DPS will provide you the form and registration number for each kid. Parents need to fill the form and kids will be going along with the teachers in a room. Kids were asked to do colouring and also some puzzle. Based on that they evaluate the kids. In the meanwhile, we were filling the form. They have about 10 objective and 10 subjective questions.Few questions asked were -
1. Why do you choose DPS?
2. What is a balanced diet?
3. What kind of diet should be provided to the kid in school?
4. What kind of discipline you teach at home?
5. What do you expect from school?
6. If given a chance, then what change would you like to make in the school?
7. If there is an argument between you and spouse, then how do you handle it?

Once, the kid is back, then there is an interaction with school head. They asked kid - Her name? Name of playschool? Favouriate fruit? Fruit color? Asked her to pick another fruit of same colour from the blocks and asked for the shape of the same color. Once the kid replied, they told us that by 4 PM the result will be displayed.

Please go through all the question & answers posted on this site, it will help you in filling the forms.
Ridge Valley - Admission open... you can collect the forms from the school.
Yes Pradeep , this is really driving me crazy !!!!!! My son's DOB is 29 jan, 2007. Some schools have 3+(as on 31st Mar) age criteria for nursery and some have 4+(as on 30th Sept) !
My son is in Nursery and is going to Mother's Pride. I m really in a fix if to repeat his nursery or apply for kg. My friends suggest i should not waste his year but i feel he is too small to handle the burden of kg ! Yet undecided what to do ! Have applied for dps sec 45 .Let c what happens !

!Pradeep Singh said:
I try to fill Amity Gurgaon form, as per there criteria my kid is not eligible for the 2011-2012 session, she was born on 09 Dec 2006. For them she is too old for their school. I never heard too old definition. Their age criteria is range (01/04/2007 to 31/03/2008), this is weird. As per Gurgaon school admission, Kid must be 4+ by 30 September which i heard last year, and even kid's play school administration told us that our is not eligible for 2010-2011 session.
shikshantar addmission are open from 19th Aug. But this school is open for only Parmanently Gurgaon Resident only

http://www.shikshantarschool.com/admission.asp
Hi Everyone,
I just got a call from DPS saying that our interaction today s cancelled because of an update to the RTE by the government whch impacts their admission process. They said the site will be updated with new dates. Mr Vohra can you please tell us about the update to the RTE? Thanks!
Shikshanter School Gurgaon Admissions Dates for 2011-2012 academic year will be declared on 19th aug 2010
for 2011 -12 session

Thanks Rupeshji

Manikaji lot of confusion in regarding RTE as govt is changing stance ..wait and we will update you soon .
Thanks a Lot to you for creating such a site for us.
:)

Rupesh Kumar Jain said:
Thanks a Lot to you for creating such a site for us.
got information about DPS gurgaon suspending the admission process.... it has put me in dilemma about my child's admission status now... i had infact relieved myself of all the admission tensions, once my child had cleared the final interaction also...
need 2 seek clarifications from school tomorrow..... :(
Pls see the DPS Gurgaon Website indicating the admission process is currently being put on hold untill more clarity...http://dpsgurgaon.org/unilrn/mod/resource/view.php?id=1210

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
4 hours ago
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida