Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery/kg/1st |COMMON ADMISSION THREAD FOR SCHOOLS DECLARING ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR DELHI SCHOOLS FOR YEAR 2012-2013

Parents are requested to not put generic queries but contribute with admission details if they are aware of any school.This would help parent community only and not break the continuity.

AS WE ARE DOING THIS FROM LAST 3-4 YRS WE WOULD BE FOLLOWING THE MAIN TREND, THE ADMISSIONS INFORMATION WOULD ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON THE DELHI ADMISSION OPEN GROUP ALSO, AS SOME TIMES PARENTS ARE NOT ABLE TO LOCATE THIS THREAD

THE LINK FOR ADMISSIONS OPEN IN DELHI 2012-2013 GROUP IS GIVEN BELOW

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/nursery-admissions-delhi-201...

Views: 251425

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lathaa Mam
please confirm that which proof we should submit to get Sikh Community points?

I have my daughters birth certificate which have middle name as KAUR in it.
Will that do , please confirm.......

Obtain Minority Certificate issued by Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee which would be sufficent. If schools ask for any other proof then show TC with religion mentioned and an affidavit that you belong to minority status.

What proof should be given for Muslims ?

You can show any proof you have where religion Muslim is mentioned. Hope TC will have it. And also an affidavit of Rs.100 ( check out if Rs.10 will do) stamp paper stating that you belong to Muslim community to be notorized.

Go to Delhi Sikh gurudwara management committee's office at Gurudwara Rakab ganj sahib, take along with you 2 photos of child with 1 photo of father, residence proof. go to room no. 18 on ground floor, then from there they will guide you to room no. 21 and then room no. 23 on first floor.

The timings are 3 pm to 5 pm weekdays, reach there by 3 because there is rush of parents making Sikh Minority certificates. The whole process takes around 25-30 mins. Remember they would want that child should be accompanied by both mother and father. However there is no involvement of mother anywhere in the process.

@ Gagandeep Kaur - Thank You so much for updating the process you have taken to obtain the Sikh Minority status Certificate. Hope this would help more parents.

Your ID Proof should be good enough unless schools ask for anything specific like certificate from SGPS.

Can somebody can tell me that the First Born child affidavit required by school to be submitted in original for every school with the admission form.
If this is so than i need so many original copies of the affidavit as it is required by almost every school.
please guide.

Yes, Sachin, they have to be in original. So the number of affidavits = number of schools where they are asking for the first child affidavit.

Actually affidavits should be original and as JP mentioned if schools allow then go for sttested copies for the same.

One of the schools in Saket is asking for Educational certificates of the parents. What should we do.
Also Mount Carmel & St. Anthony are asking for Annual income of parents.
Please suggest

Can you tell me about Vishwa Bharti School Dwarka Sector 6? How is it academically?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat