Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery/Kg/1st Grade Admissions/-2013-2014 EXCLUSIVE THREAD ONLY FOR DELHI SCHOOLS POINTS SYSTEM/ GUIDELINES/ADMISSION CRITERIA - PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO CONTRIBUTE

30th DEC-AS NOW WE ARE EXPECTING MOST OF THE SCHOOLS COMING WITH POINT SYSTEM IN NEXT 3-4 DAY .ALL THE PARENTS SHOULD CHECK THIS THREAD 2-3 TIMES A DAY WITHOUT WAITING FOR UPDATES/MAILERS/ALERTS AND FOLLOW THIS THREAD

Views: 122030

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Any idea about DAV, DIS, DPS in Rohini/Pitampura?

Which DAV is this?

I would anyway rate them as follows 

DLDAV Model PP = DAV Public Pushpanjali > DAV Public sec 7

DIS is fairly average. But I would still apply for it, just in case.

DPS Rohini is one of your sought after schools in league of BBPS, APJ etc

Thanx Buddy...

How about DAV Vikaspuri? 

Faith Academy is forcing parents to purchase the prospectus also along with the form. Even when telling them that the prospectus should be optional, and other schools like Mount carmel are providing it optional, they not ready to listen. 

Though the amount is not much, but is it not against the guidelines to force the parents to buy prospectus also and not just the form ?

this is true with 2 more schools :

Maxfort : 350Rs....Form+Brochure

Delhi International School: 400 rs Form+Brochure.....

I think we cannot escape.....

cheers

rajan

INDRAPRASTHA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL : Form cost 500/- INR

Columbia Foundation: 300/- INR

No idea, why these schools are charging such high amount for admission forms; they are completely breaching the DOE guidelines.

@Lokesh

I know a couple of schools that also charged Rs 500/- last year. Factoring in inflation, it isn't as high :)

@Jaspreet,

Actually, this cost makes me think about the fees & other cost these school will bring to parents attention during & after admission. As of now, they have not declared anything on fees, but I am sure they are going to be really hard on pocket.

Any idea about the fee structure of IP Intnl & Indian Height?

@Lokesh

Absolutely true Lokesh. These upfront form costs are directly proportional to their charges at a later point in time.

indian school also charging 500/-

@Ashish

It is true for a lot of schools. You should file a complaint with DoE. Pursuing it with schools is futile. Just file the complaint and focus on admissions.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat