Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery/Kg/1st Grade Admissions/-2013-2014 EXCLUSIVE THREAD ONLY FOR DELHI SCHOOLS POINTS SYSTEM/ GUIDELINES/ADMISSION CRITERIA - PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO CONTRIBUTE

30th DEC-AS NOW WE ARE EXPECTING MOST OF THE SCHOOLS COMING WITH POINT SYSTEM IN NEXT 3-4 DAY .ALL THE PARENTS SHOULD CHECK THIS THREAD 2-3 TIMES A DAY WITHOUT WAITING FOR UPDATES/MAILERS/ALERTS AND FOLLOW THIS THREAD

Views: 121997

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

CARMEL CONVENT SCHOOL
Malcha Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi- 110021,
Tel No:011-26871299,e-mail:carmel@ndf.vsnl.net.in

ADMISSION TO K.G. CLASS 2013-2014
http://www.carmeldelhi.com/admin%20notice%20K.G%202013-14.pdf

GENERAL NORMS: Date: 17/12/2012

1. Only girls are eligible for admission to K.G..
2. Children born between 01/04/2008 and 31/03/2009 only are eligible for admission to K.G.
3. There will be no test or interviews of the applicants or their parents. Weightage will be given according to the following:
The weightage is without prejudice to the School’s Constitutional right to give preference to children from Christian Community.
Neighbourhood
a. up to 2 km 25 pts
b. more than 3 up to 5 kms. 20 pts
c. more than 6 up to 8 kms. 15 pts
d. more than 9 up to 10 km 10 pts
Siblings 15 pts
Children of Alumni 15 pts
Children of staff
4. The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
5. Schedule of dates for admission will be as follows:
Distribution of Application forms 2nd to 15th January 2013 between 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon (all working days) Filled in application form along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the School office (all working days) between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon till January 16, 2013. No form will be accepted after January 16, 2013.
6. Make sure to submit the following documents along with the application form:

a. An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation, and an attested photocopy of the Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates.

b. All Christian candidates must bring a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors testifying to the membership of their parish. They must produce the Baptism Certificate.

c. Proof of residence: A photocopy of Elector’s ID card / Driving License / Ration card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone bill – MTNL landline.

d. Rent deed will not be considered as proof of residence.

7.Minority schools exempted from the ambit of RTE.

8. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board on February 1, 2013 at 11.00 a.m. the second list will be displayed on the notice board on Feb 28, 2013, if only needed.

Sr. M. Nirmalini A.C. (PRINCIPAL), Sr. M. Lisetta A.C. (MANAGER)

This again is for KG only

Hi,

I am staying in south delhi (Katwaria Sarai), I have a daughter and she is my first and only child. DOB - 22-09-2008. Currently, she is going to a primary school nearby in nursersy. Will she be able to get admission in KG. If yes, i would like to take a visit to the school would like to understand all the criteria's.

Please help.

Sandeep

Hi,

I am staying in south delhi (Katwaria Sarai), I have a daughter and she is my first and only child. DOB - 22-09-2008. Currently, she is going to a primary school nearby in nursersy. Will she be able to get admission in KG. If yes, i would like to take a visit to the school would like to understand all the criteria's.

Please help.

Sandeep

Yes she is eligible for kg , convent start from kg  will start admission in jan and rest will start after feb.

RICHMONDD GLOBAL SCHOOL
N.S. Road Mianwali Nagar,Opp. Inder Enclave Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110087.Ph.: 011 25276588, 01125278010,
e-mail: rgs.richmond@gmail.com

http://www.richmonddglobalschool.edu.in/admission.aspx

I. SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSIONS:
Admission Starts:01/01/2013,Distribution of Registration Forms: 01/01/2013, last date for Submission of Registration Forms:15/01/2013, 1st list of selected Children: 15/02/2013, 2nd list of selected Children: 28/02/2013, Admission Closed:31/03/2013

•Age criteria- The age of the child should be 3+ as on 31st March 2013 for Pre School and 4+ for Pre Primary.

Point system for Admission to Preschool & Pre-Primary (2013-2014):-- Neighborhood:30,Siblings:25, Only Girl Child:15,Single Parent:10,Transfer Case:10, First Child:10, Total:100.

II. DOCUMENTATION:--

The Registration form should be submitted along with the following documents:
•Attested Birth Certificate by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
•Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child.
•Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Any One)
• Ration card
• Passport
• Electricity bill
• Telephone bill (landline)
• Electoral card
• Incase of rented accommodation, a copy of lease has to be provided.
•Five passport size photographs of the child and two each of parents.
•Affidavit to secure points for First Child.
•Affidavit to secure points for Only Girl Child.
•Divorce Decree/ Death Certificate of spouse / Affidavit incase of single parents.
•Proof of Transfer to Delhi/Transfer Order to get points for Transfer Case.
•Report card or Identity card of elder child in the same school to get Siblings points.
•10. Incase of foreign nationals, the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration:
• Copy of residence proof
• Copy of passport
• Copy of student visa
• A letter from the embassy stating the details of the child’s parents/ guardian.

III. FEE AND PAYMENT

•The information on the fee structure can be accessed by visiting the school between 9am to 2pm.

•The mode of payment is quarterly for all the heads.

•The school fee payment can be made through crossed cheque / draft / cash in favour of RICHMONDD GLOBAL SCHOOL, Paschim Vihar as per rules.

I need help with the info on BGS Dwarka. If anybody had information on the admission details and point system. Please help.

Regards

Jayanth 

My son is studying in BGS, Dwarka. My son took admission in Level-II (Nursery) last year only. The school is ok bu infrastructure is required to be upgraded. The best part of the school is that there is no need to go to school for purchase of form/prospectus or applying for admission. The admission process is online.

Thanks Sunita for the info...

Regards

Jayanth 

HI Sunita,

Pls update the fees structure and other annual charges at the time of admission of nursury.

Thanks

Last year, they took two DDs for Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 25000/-. Monthly fees is Rs. 3200/- + Computer fees Rs. 500/- per quarter. I do not know about transportation charges as my child is not availing the transportation facility of school but it may be around Rs. 1100-1200/- per month. There will be no other payment required to be made through out the year. The admission fee of Rs. 75,000/- taken by the school was through Demand Draft and proper receipt was given.

thanks for the info.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat