Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

I guess the guidelines are out. Have seen on CNN IBN. Can anyone put some more light.

Best Regards

Himani

Views: 1121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

then how they will consider the applicant? would any one can apply anywhere in delhi

This shows govt apathy that parents lovk their time & hard earnrd money in school coffers. Majority, the money might can get pupils in elite schools.

i agree with you..now i realize how tough it is in delhi...all school will now have different norm..n parent has to go through each n evry schools guidelines..

i agree with mr.lalwani...now schools have freehand in deciding the nursery admn guideline...which means they hav full freedom in asking whatever they like for admission...most of them will give preference to status n income of parents..more specifically...donations that parents could offer...

We will need to keep track of different criteria for different schools...with a pressure that schools might be giving preference to parent's profile

its one of the biggest task of my life to get my child admission in one of the good school.realy its hard time.

finally pvt schools won and get the right opportunity and law and order/government guidelines failed as per the corrupt environment survives among the country.  Private schools offered lot of money to judiciary to get the right verdict in their favour and finally succeed to get the hard earned money as per their own wish from the parents. 

Now get ready to pay hefty sum of money for getting admission. They have all the supreme powers only.

hmmm...nothing in parents hand..we have to work hard to get admission i dont know how i will do all this...n how i will manege this will all my work

Today's decision also talked about Ganguly guidelines.If you get to see the 2007 guidelines given by Ganguly commitee, there is a point system, and a lucky draw if there's a tie.

In that point system, 20 points are for school specific parameters which will vary for each school.

Wat r the guidelines for the nursery admissions. ..

Can anyone help me with dates for forms to be disbursed at south delhi schools? Do the dates vary between different schools?

Hi,

Unfortunately, as of now nothing is clear.

Honorable High Court has quashed the Government Guidelines and recommended to follow Ganguly Report, whereby all schools are free to give weightage to different point categories. But, the point system will remain, although each school will follow their own. So, lots of running for parents. Request Moderator to update on each system as soon as possible.

When will the forms be out. Big question. No answer. Ganguly Report had recommended December dates. But, in current situation, seems unlikely. If DoE goes to Honorable Supreme Court, then it's upto Honorable Supreme Court to provide dates.

Till then, Request Moderator to keep us all updated.

Best Wishes, Alok Arya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat