Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

NURSERYADMISSIONS- NAME OF THE SCHOOLS REFUSING RENTAL DEED AS VALID ADDRESS PROOF

PLS NAME THE SCHOOLS BELOW

Views: 1505

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Salwan Public School (spsmayurvihar)
NK Bagrodia Dwarka
Vasant valley and mother's international

Dear Sir,

I want to raise a point other than the rent receipts -  the point is that if the schools retain the points for Alumni and Sibling categories then effective seats for general category become very less and in some cases even 0 as all the seats are filled up with candidates having these points.

Hence, removing the alumni and sibling quota till these criteria are removed from the list of criteria for point allocation.

Will be highly grateful if you can share this with Hon'ble Edu minister

I agree that Alumni points should be scrapped. But I don't agree with you on Sibling criteria. I have only one child so I don't belong to that category but its quite obvious that anybody who has two kids,he should be able to send both of them to the same school. So, Sibling points should always be there.

Sri Venkateshwara School
CRPF school Dwarka
Indraprastha School
Mostly all schools are refusing to accept rent agreement as proof of residence, hence leaving people who are on rent in a bad situation, and no hope for our children to get into good schools this year. Asking for domicile certificate which takes 14 to 21 days to get after filling up the form online and that isn't possible as admissions close on 22nd of Jan.. We people on rent need desperate help..

Sachdeva Global School, Venkateshwar International

Indian Heights school

sardar patel vidyalaya is asking both parents to submit one document for address proof from both the following categories-

Group I: Passport/Voter ID (one from this group).

Group II: Currently active utility bill for three months or a current Bank Statement giving address.( one document from this group).

Can it be restricted to only one category/group?

GD GOENKA VASANT KUNJ

BANYAN TREE SCHOOL

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida
May 9
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9
Mehak posted a discussion
May 9
Mehak replied to Mehak's discussion Best IBs in Noida
May 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat