Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Please share your views whether the age criteria shud be 3 yrs + or 4 yrs + on 31 mar

we are getting mixed views  regarding age criteria .some parents feel 3 yrs very small age

and others feel its perfect age as kids are very intelligent these days

pls share pros and cons

Views: 406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Right age for nursery admission entirely depends on individual ability and capacity of each child. Some children may adopt thing fast and some may pickup later. But, end of the day it is important that how the career and life takes its shape.In anybodies career, be it mine or yours, only experience leads to success and fulfillment.

I personally feel, that its high time for the authorities to decide about age criteria. We should allow children to grow up at ease till 3 yrs and should be admitted to class nursery at the age of 4 years. This difference of 1 year will not surely make any difference in their career as till the time they grow up adults this difference will become volatile.

What is important is that the guidelines for the admission should be same every where through out INDIA. Age should be calculated from 31st March of every year not from 31st September, as some schools consider age from 31st sept. It should be uniform every where. Age criteria should be same as 4 years at the time of nursery admission and again it should be same through out INDIA.

Regards

Ramneek Vats
I think 3+ Years is fine for admission in nursery.
I think the age should be 4+ as the kids at the age of 3 are very smalll. I request the education minister to make the age 4+ this year onwards.
I think the ideal age for child for formal schooling is 4+. At 3 they are too small to accept the pressurized routine. Before 4 parents can atleast prepare them for formal schooling by sending them to play-schools.
I think 4+ is the best age for child....Some children are of Jan,Feb, March born so for them it is difficult to go withother children....At 4 years of age child is ready for every challenge beat physical or mental in every field...
In my opinion 3+ is good for Nursery...
3+ is perfect for nursary
Perfect age for nursery admission is ofcourse 4+
In my View 3+ is good.
4+ should be the perfect age for nursery admission
Hi Everybody

It is not very challenging to decide the age factor to decide when you want to put your loved one in regular school. I feel 3 is too young for a kid to take of himself/herself independently. Regular schooling should start at 4+ as at this age kid starts to comprehend things well.
A general request to all the parents...Please don't make your kids to buckle under competition and give them room to breath.
I feel that age for nur. should be 4+ as on 31 march becoz child of 3 yrs. are so small.they need more love and affection from teacher but in formal school personal attention to every child is not possible,it is possible only in play way.Last year my son was 3 yr. and he was eligible for nur adm.but the schools in which he got adm.was 6 to 8 km away from my home .he was not able to travel in vans and buses.so i decided to continue in playway school.now he is 4 yrs. old.he understands each and every thing.this is the appropiate age for formal school.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sushil Arora liked Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
20 hours ago
Sushil Arora liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Amity (Noida/Vasundhara)~2025-2026
20 hours ago
Sumit Singla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
21 hours ago
Dheeraj Chawla is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Thursday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Thursday
Sakshi Kalra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Wednesday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sakshi (Moderator)'s discussion Nursery Admissions in Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2025-26 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a discussion
Tuesday
Anmol Singh joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
Tuesday
Sakshi (Moderator) commented on Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Gurgaon 2025-2026 | Nursery Admissions
Monday
Profile IconDr Ejya Mathur and Yudhyavir Singh joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26
Monday
Yudhyavir Singh liked Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group Noida/G.Noida 2025-2026| Nursery Admissions
Jun 9

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat