Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

salwan public school rajender nagar or GD salwan whiich one is better ?what is the fee str in salwan public school rajender nagar

Views: 507

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Nitin: I am sorry to disappoint you but thats not true.

i am not here to fight , but i know what i say and i stick to it :) 

@Nitin: I respect that..!!

@ pankaj talwar :ok..what qutrly fee were u asked for last year..

@Arjun: I dont remember. but I uploaded it in the fee structure group. You can follow up on that.

Moreover I remember we discussed this quite alot and I did my math for fee b.w Salwan and GDS, and I then I decided to stay with GD.

@pankaj talwar..ok just got to know abt its fee str..its 48800 per qutr for nursery class n then it is going to be 40000 per qutr for kg ..n is going to remain same till 9th std ..not sure there might be increase in fee str every yr with 10 percent hike every yr..fee str in GD is very high as compared to other reputed schools

@Arjun: I concur. Like i said its a difference of 1-2k between Salwan and GDS. For Salwan from what i heard it comes down to approx 39k from Kg.

Taie your decision.... I wish you all the best for your child.

I visited salwan(sps) and gd salwan(gds) and learnt that fee structure is almost same, gds admission co-ordinator confirmed me that fee structure going to be near by 50k including transportation but excluding mid day meal.

Admission coordinator also told me "that the number of students in GD Salwan is lesser than Salwan Public School therefore as the student to teacher ratio is better so I should opt for GD Salwan".

@Neeraj thanks for the confirmation

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat