Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I applied in amity noida and in second round happened on 12th sept, I had given my consent to take admission in amity mayur vihar phase 1(as I lives in pandav nagar delhi). 

I got a call on today for my selection in AIS mayur vihar and have asked to meet AIS noida principal on tomorrow.

What is the feedback of amity mayur vihar phase 1?

Views: 1076

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

D Block. But further comments from my side on transport are subject to final admission :)
What are your observations? Did you see someone getting rejected on the basis of second inetraction? How many total seats are there?
So Ayushi, did you also sign the undertaking for transfer?

One undertaking was provided at the time of Interaction for starting a Afternoon shift for kids and then transferring the kids to MY or NOIDAor NEXTN.. now at the time of deposit of fees , are they asking for some other undertaking also ... 

Yes I signed 4 mv
Ashish, all your colleagues also got through?
@siddarth..you planning 2 sign d undertaking..?
I am still in the process of gathering suggestions for that. Signing of the undertaking is optional or mandatory?

Hi ayushi

In the consent form if someone has not provided the consent for AIS-Mayur Vihar or NOIDA , what is the administration saying for undertaking.

Wen was d undertaking signed?
Was it on fees submission day?

I signed on 2nd interaction day when the interaction happened with some teachers.

Dat was d consent form..dis u sign an undertaking as well?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat