Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results on 1 Feb 2012 | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread

Parents contribution is must :) Lets Help Each other

Henceforth all  the results would be posted on this thread

Views: 131323

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats! So 3 school options in hand.

yes but i m not clear, where do u rank st. froebel

If this is Presidium Ashok Vihar, then it is highly recommended. I know someone who works with children with special needs, hence gets to go to a lot of schools and interact with parents. That person had really good words about both Presidium and The Sovereign School. For Sovereign I can vouch for after my visit there. So I would expect something similar for Presidium too. Their currimaker program is hiring one of the best talents around. I think Presidium group has shot themselves in their foot a couple of times but they have got really good potential.

Click here to view

1. LIST OF REGISTERED CANDIDATES ALONG WITH MARKS IN ALPHABETICAL O....

2. FIRST SELECT LIST(46)

3. LIST FOR DRAW OF LOTS FOR FILLING IN REMAINING 42 SEATS. (160)

"Pre-School 2012-13 Verification Schedule 2nd list" 17.01.2012

2nd list 17.01.2012 already completed.

Click here to View

"Pre-School 2012-13 Verification Schedule 3rd list" 18.01.2012

3rd list 18.01.2012 already completed.

Click here to View

"Pre-School 2012-13 Verification Schedule 4th list 21.01.2012

4th list 21.01.2012 already completed.

In case of any parent not attending the verification / or missing the verification, the points generated by the system on the basis of the information given will be taken into consideration.However in all such cases if the number appears in the seletct list, admission will be allowed only after verification of the documents. and final points arrieved at.

Click here to View

"Pre-School 2012-13 verification Schedule final List 28.01.2012"

Information relating to EWS / Free Seats

Draw of lots for filling in 40 seats earmarked as Free / EWS / Disadvantaged will be held on  06.02.2012 at 4.00 PM in school Premises.

Important :

1. Only one parent will be allowed.

2. Children will not be allowed.

3. Registration acknowledgement is must for participation in the draw.

"Important"

In view of the directions of the Hon'ble High Court and waiting for the further directions of the Directorate of Education, Govt of NCT of Delhi, the draw of lots for filling in earmarked seats for EWS/Disadvantaged Sections scheduled for the 6th of feb 2012 stands deferred for the time being. The next date of draw will be duly notified on the web site and notice board as and when a decision is communicated by the Directorate of Education.

Ahlcon International School, Mayur Vihar results out: http://www.ahlconinternational.com/admissions/pre-school-admission-...

AHLCON RESULTS OUT

Is St. Thomas karol bagh result out?????

In another 3 minutes it will be displayed in both junior and senior branch.

will they update this in their website?

yes manmeet uploded on site

yes on schools notice board it is thr

Sakshi ji/Sumit ji,

I have question about Mata Jai Kaur and Geonka Rohini sec 22 and K R Manglam. I have to choose one for my kids future (if i can afford fee for Goenka). Not sure about Academics and competetion in Indian intitutes if passed out from MJK or Goenka or KRM.

Please advice

Thanks

GSW

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat