Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results on 1 Feb 2012 | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread

Parents contribution is must :) Lets Help Each other

Henceforth all  the results would be posted on this thread

Views: 131323

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Go FOR KRM

Thanks Sakshi ji!!

Dear Sumit Sir and all AN team,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for providing such a useful platform to know everything about messy nursery admissions in delhi. Without AN support, it is almost not possible to take a final decision for selecting a good school. 

Today, I have deposited fees of my son in BGS International Public School, Dwarka. I could finalise my decision only after getting reviews of many schools at this portal for which will I always remain thankful to AN team. 

Dear Sunita

Heartiest Congratulations for getting in BGS ( one of the  best school in Dwarka )

God  Bless your family !!

My hearty Congratulations! It is one among the best in Dwarka. Wishing your kid a Bright Future..

Can anyone share the results of mira model janakpuri and Indraprastha World school Paschim vihar

@Sumanta...BVN is a better school with good infrastructure & facilities. Value for money.

Sumit ji, will Springdales, Dhaula kuan come out with 2nd list, i mean what is the experience of previous years

Dear AN.com Team,

My daughter got the admission in Loreto Convent School, Parade Road. Kindly let me know if I have made a right decision or not.

Waiting for your valuable comments.

Gr8 Very nice  school

Congrats

Thanks Sakshi

@ Rahul Gupta

Congratulations!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat