Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results of 2nd /3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th lists and Waiting lists | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread Posted on 9th feb

EXCLUSIVE THREAD FOR SECOND LIST +THIRD LIST+ WAITING LIST

Views: 54376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

of course it is one of the most expensive schools in ncr but with state-of-the-art facilities.  if u can afford it, take the plunge.  One of the best.

it won some award for best infrastructure  last year

the shriram millenium school noida vs lotus valley .which one is better,as tomm is the last date

waiting for ur response?

@ chhavi , had shriram been a core school iwud have said go for shriram but as there was some confusion 2 years back ,website said its cbse based and principal at the time of interaction with parents said no we will make it icse. and still it not tough to get admissions.

1shriram millenium can go either way .far ahead of lotus valley i cannot predict

2 As of today lotus valley is much more  sought after because few parents from delhi  who anticipated they wont be able to make in what so called"BIG SCHOOL OF DELHI"

just went in nov-dec to book a seat in lotus valley (they never  mailed me back whether they took admission or not)

Sakshi,Bij,Sumit,Fellow Parents

Good Morning..Due to ill health have not able to fully track the activity on AN..

Can anyone pls apprise if Second list or any waiting list of VGS Rohini or Appejay Pitam pura are out...Request you all to share the links and any other necessary details

Sakshi and Lathaa ji, please inform if second list of Laxman, Mothers International, Vasant valley, Birla Vidhya Niketan and Blue bells is out ? please share the link.

thanks a lot

Second list of Bluebells and Mother's is available on their repective websites.

Hi Vohar Ji/  & sakshi Ji

pls advise how is UPRAS VIDYALAYA vasant  vihar my ward shortlist this school, but i don't any feed back this school please give me valuble feed back this school tomarrow i submit the fee. Please give me urgently feed back...i am wating you respones.

I also too got selection letter today and wondering.

what feed back upras vidyalaya?

average

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat