Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results of 2nd /3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th lists and Waiting lists | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread Posted on 9th feb

EXCLUSIVE THREAD FOR SECOND LIST +THIRD LIST+ WAITING LIST

Views: 54376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, What about Spring dales waiting list lottery? When it would happen? Please share.

Nothing is mentioned on springdales website till now.. how can we get the information when will they hold draw of lots for waiting category???/

Son finally got admission in Ved Vyas DAV, VIkaspuri after weeks of stress and running around. Not sure about the school although it featured in HT top 10 schoold of West Delhi.

KR Manglam - GK II has no 3rd List coming out . The admissions are closed . I dont understand what mechanism they adopt to get all seats full ..Surprised

Sakshi Mam.... Confusion once again and looking for your support a salways:

1. Bluebells

2. Th Banyan Tree

Thanks a ton.....you guys have helped me making right decisions always....Thanks

Shikha Blue bells  >>banyan tree

@Sakshi Ji/ Latha Ji  ..  Which is better school  Guru Nanak Public, Punjabi Bagh  or Meera model Janak Puri  ?  Please help me get over this confusion as i have this choice only.

Sakshi Mam... Is there any second list of Mother's International School coming out. Their website is down?????

Can anybody tell me about the Suraj Bhan DAV public school reviews??? If i hav eto make a choice between DAV RK Puram and SBDAV vasant vihar. Which one is te best?

You can visit both the school and decide yourselves. From infrastructure point of view  SBDAV VV is good.

Cambridge NFC IInd list out

Cambridge IInd list of candidates to whom admission is offered is out and available on their notice board. Copy of image is attached for ready reference.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat