Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results of 2nd /3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th lists and Waiting lists | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread Posted on 9th feb

EXCLUSIVE THREAD FOR SECOND LIST +THIRD LIST+ WAITING LIST

Views: 54378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty small school with limited infra. It is still new and I would rate it average. Depends on what your options are.

Dear Jaspreet,

I got my daughter admitted in Sachdeva, Rohini in first list. 

Now looking if there is some better option.

@ Sakshi, need your inputs on ASN School, Mayur Vihar Ph-I and Mother Teresa, Preet Vihar.... which one is better...

@ Manish ASN School would be a better option.

@Sakshi, can you please help me in providing the fee structure of ASN.

Hi All, Can anyone please help me with providing the fee structure of ASN Public School, Mayur Vihar??

Hi Manish,

The admission charges are around 23,000 incluing the quaterly Tution fees and 2 months bus charges. They have called on 22 and 23 March to collect the books and school dress which will further cost approx. 3-4 thousand. I have also got my daughter admitted in ASN. Its a good school. Go for it. All the best.

Hi sakshi,

Thanx to all of u for being there for all us parents in these difficult times...It is so depressing for all d parents to think that we can even get a decent school as per today's time for our children which is close to our res. Anyways iam in the waiting list of Hansraj Model school Punjabi Bagh and Salwan montessori rajender ngr...If i want a holistic, progressive school which one shd be my choice...

Also my friend's child has made it to KRM, paschim vihar and Salwan Montessori, rjndr ngr...which one shd she go for. Right now the aim is to choose a gd school for nursery and kg and then maybe select a school later as per child's personality.......Thanx all of u...

sonia ji..in your scenario..i think hansaraj can be a preferred choice due to its overall balanced approach..

in your friend's case she can go for salwan in prefrence to krm due to it good focus on academics and co curriculars vis a vis krm...

Hi All,

Second list of most schools will come only on 29th. I am commenting this as i know this is the date in most of the schools of East Delhi ....

Also i have observed that the last date in most schools was 6/7 Feb.

what do schools do 8th Feb and 29th Feb ..

Do they fill seat internally ?

Thanks!!
Amit

Amit ji... 29th Feb has been marked as the last date by DOE in its circular for school's to display their 2nd admission list/waiting list (if any)..schools are free to declare their results beforehand subject to seats availability so parents have to keep a close watch on each of their choice of schools as and when they come out with any such next list in due time once the process of admission formalities for the 1st list is over (by this weekend in most of the schools)...

Can you please tell me if St. Thomas Karol Bagh is better than   Salwan Montessori  ?

Also are afternoon options of these schools ok for kids .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat