Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Results of 2nd /3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th lists and Waiting lists | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread Posted on 9th feb

EXCLUSIVE THREAD FOR SECOND LIST +THIRD LIST+ WAITING LIST

Views: 54378

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would rate Salwam ahead just because its a co-ed., st.Thomas, karol bagh has a very good brand name but its a girl school. in today's world, studying in Co-Ed does matter.

My niece will be going to St.Thomas, dwarka (co-ed), decision is being taken keeping in mind the brand name of and reputation of Karol Bagh parent school. 

Hi can anyone pls tell me if dps vasant vihar bus comes to kirti nagar or naraina or patel ngr area....thanx.need to tell my friend.....

@ Sonia i am sure about  dpsvv bus coming to rajendra nagar/patel nagar

Can u pls tell if afternoon option of Salwan Montessori and St. Thomas good or are they any different from morning options

@ all second list for Bloom Public School Vasant Kunj is on their website since 8th. Please check @ http://www.bloompublicschool.com/html/admission2011%20main%20page.html

Does anyone has an idea about the Bal Bhavan School, Mayur Vihar. My son hasn't got admission in any school, but I got to know that this school is taking kids with 30 points as well.

It is an average school .. The school is pretty old .. I would suggest block a seat and keep trying ....

Hi

Can anyone tell me the fees structure of St Thomas Dwarka and Venkaterswar International School Dwarka  and also which one is the better option ?

Thanks

I can only provide the details of st.thomas dwarka, my niece has taken admission there, all in all we paid 30,000 via DD. It includes admission fee, registration fee, quarterly fees, transportation and meal charges.

School uniform is available at around 6900/- for both Summer and Winter sessions. These are tailored made, for Winter uniforms they will again take size measurement around mid October. 

as for VIS sec-10, i have only heard that the fees goes north wards as compared to st.thomas. That has too be because VIS being fully AC school.

Thanks for sharing this info.

What about Uniform charges for boys??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat